Hope

Malfoy had emptied another glass of firewhiskey.
"Do you 'now that I'm not drunk El-e-de-rya?", Malfoy said, and looked at me with blood shot eyes. "Do you?"

"No.", I answered honestly and slowly removed the firewhiskey from the table. If I was lucky, he wouldn't notice.

"Ha! I tricked you. You think I'm drunk, but I ain't, I promise. Where'd you put the firewhiskey?"

I tried keeping a straight face. "The what?"

"The firewhiskey. Did you hide it?" He found the fire whiskey in my left hand, just as I was about to hide it in my cloak. Malfoy pouted. "Why'd you hide it?" "You're going to pass out if you drink anymore of it."

"I won't."

"You will."

"I won't."

"You won't."

"I will."

I couldn't help but grin. "You tricked me !", Malfoy whined, and emptied another glass of firewhiskey. "You drank enough, Draco." I took the bottle and hid it under my cloak.

Malfoy stared at my with wide eyes. "What is it?", I asked.
"You called me Draco."
"It's your name."
"But you normally call me Malfoy. Why'd you do that?"
I shrugged.

Then he kissed me and passed out. 

+

I did not know what I was supposed to be more confused about : a) the kiss (a small peck in my lips but still a kiss) or b) the sleeping Malfoy on my lap.
I chose to worry about a) tomorrow and focused on getting Malfoy back into the Slytherin dorms.

I managed to throw him onto my back after multiple attempts. He wasn't very heavy, so I managed to come to the exit, before Hermione Grangers face appeared in front of me. She seemed concerned. "Do you need help? Ron and I can help you. Right, Ron?"
The redhead gave an agreeing 'hmm' for an answer.
I smiled. "I'm fine, thank you. Go ahead and enjoy the ball."

Hermione frowned. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yes, the Slytherin rooms are not very far."
"Alright, then." Hermione gave me an encouraging smile and walked away, hand in hand with her boyfriend.

I pushed Malfoy up a little and tried to ignore the weird stares I got from people re-entering the ball room. When I finally reached the Slytherin dorms, I realized, that I didn't know the password. Which meant that I could wait here until someone would come and help me out .. who knew how long that would take.

Maybe I should try waking up Malfoy. On the other hand, the guy needed to sleep out the firewhiskey, and I wasn't cruel enough to disturb his very necessary sleep. Carefully, I took out my wand while balancing him on my back. I knew I had promised not to make up spells, so I placed the tissue in which a few brownies were packed, on the floor. After mumbling the right spell, the tissue became a big fluffy pillow. I pushed Malfoy down from my back, his head onto the pillow, sat down next to him and started eating the brownies.

+

Merlin's sacred underwear, was I bored.

I did not know for how long I had been sitting here next to Malfoy, but doing nothing was driving me nuts. I should've taken my sketchbook with me. Why didn't I take my sketchbook with me?

I looked at Malfoy, who was happily sleeping. If only he wouldn't have drunk so much ...

He wouldn't have kissed you then. , somebody said, sounding a strange lot like Agapi.

Yes Niela, it's me, Agapi. Nobody but you can hear me though, so just answer by thinking.

The fact that she could hear my thoughts was rather weird, but I answered her comment either ways.