nothing dramatic, just a few monsters trying to kill me.

"Kelli", Tom said, as if he'd know the woman.

"Long time, no see, Tom. Where is James?"

" You know he can't be here. What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Well, ", Kelli said,"I came here for revenge on two ceratin Halfbloods called Ariadne Storm and Elías Calderón. But getting three halfbloods at once will do it, too." Tom smiled a cold, cruel smile. It was weird to see a facial expression like this on him, because normally he looked calm and collected. "You know she won't be pleased about this."

Kelli laughed and said : "Revenge is always allowed." Then she nodded to the woman on her left. She moved foward to attack, and seemed to tranform into a monster : Flaming hair, fangs, white skin, a bronze leg and a donkey leg. I deeply regretted drawing the empuses as my favourite Monsters in greek mythology for a history project. Tom pulled out a bunch of knives - don't ask me where they came from - and left behind some sand that quickly disappeared.

My jaw dropped.

"You killed her!", One of Kelli's friends cried, and threw herself onto Tom. I tried to push her off - without any results, I might add. Where were my Freaky powers  when I needed them?

Fourtunateley, Tom wasn't the only one who carried weapons around.

Theodor moved foward and managed throw the Monster away - without any effort. He killed her with his sword, and again : I didn't know where that came from. It seemed like I wasn't the only weird one at school. Kelli ran out of the room.

"We need to get out of here", Tom said. "What about the headmaster?", I asked. He was still uncouncious, laying on the floor. "We'll take him with us."

+

"Niela, pack your stuff. We're leaving.", Dad said, as soon as we came home. I frowned.

"Don't you think we first should drive the headmaster to a hospital? Also, what are these monsters? And why were they attacking me? And why, Tom, are you carrying around knives with you without giving me at least one of them?"

Dad sighed. "Niela, just pack the stuff you need. We will go in the next minute. Also, Tom don't give her any of these knives. She will only end up hurting herself." Then he walked out, already forward into the car. I packed my stuff in a record of five minutes- to be honest i always had my most precious things prepared in a suitcase just in case we'd leave the city. I actually had hoped we would leave, so this was fitting right into my plan. I placed my new art supplies in it and packed my books into a box. There was no way I would let them rot in here, just for the sake of being fast. When I was done, I ran out of the house to the car, and shoved my stuff in there. You might wonder why I wasn't qustioning Dad's descision. Well, two years ago, a thing similar to this had happned - a monster attacked (or whatever that was - I had always blamed what I saw on Hallucinations and me being a weird person) and Dad and I left immediateley to New York. I had trusted him the last time and I would this time, too. I just couldn't get over the fact that Tom and Theodor killed the monsters. Was this a dream? Was I going completely mad? I didn't know, and it bothered me, since the same thing already happened to me twice. Sure, the first time you can blame it on hallucinations. But if it happens again? What then?

"Where are we going, James?", Tom asked my Dad, ripping me out of my thoughts.

"To a Hospital for the headmaster and then to Camp Half Blood. And before you ask: No, I will drive myself. I'm more than capable of doing so."

"James.."

Dad took over the wheel and started driving. Tom sighed. I smiled. They always fought over this like an old married couple, and Dad always won this fight.

After we had brought the headmaster to the Hospital (out of some reason, the nurses actually believed Toms lame excuse for the headmasters condition ('He bumbed into a wall, and some one hit him with a stick') and then went ahead to Camp Halfblood. Where and what the hell was this? The only time I had heard the term Halfblood had been when that Monster of a woman - Kelli -had said she'd be looking for Halfbloods. And maybe the two new students were the Halfbloods she was looking for.

But what did the Term 'Halfblood' stand for?

It could have the meaning of being mixed race - I doubted it though, since a) as far as I knew I wasn't mixed and neither was Tom (Alicia, however, was) and b) a monster would probably give a shit about the skincolour of it's victim - they would rather associate the Halfblood - term with something that had a connection to their world. So maybe Half-monster, Half-Titan, Half-god... but that couldn't be possible.

Soon, after finishing a book I started the day before, I slipped into sleep.

+

I woke up in the middle of a forest. What town was this? Normally we avoided going near forests. Tom just wasn't a forest person - and normally, even when he was free, he stayed with us. Last week had been an exeption - He had visited his grandparents in China. I bend myself foward and saw a gate in an Ancient Greek style that said 'Camp Half Blood'. Dad stopped right before it and told us to get out of the car. Just as I set a foot into the grass, I saw Kelli, three others of her kind and the two exchange students appearing behind us. They were fighting against the monsters, and Tom ran right into the fight. "Tom, don't!", I shouted, but it was way too late ; He was already being attacked and fighting of one of the monsters together with a black haired girl. Together, they killed it and procceded in helping the others. The monsters seemed to lose the fight and Kelli vanished in flames. "Come on Niela", Dad said. "Let's go into the camp."