Prologue: The Beginning

(Your POV)
I stopped in front of a big building. The building was heavily protected, which made sense since it was a government building. I walked towards the building and opened the door. I walked to the front desk and asked directions to  room 302.

"Ah yes, that's on floor 5, take a right then you'll see a long hallway. At the end of the hallway you'll see two big red doors. That's room 302." The lady said.

"Thank you." I said giving her a smile.

I walked in the elevator and pressed floor 5. When the doors opened I went right and saw a long hallway and at the end of it was two big red doors. I walked towards the doors. When I reached the end of the hallway I knocked on the door and heard a man say "Come in" so I opened the door and walked towards the man's desk.

"Good morning sir." I said.

"Good morning Ms.(L/N) how was your day?" He asked.

"Very good thank you for asking." I responded.

"Okay, I'm very busy so I'll get straight to the point. I have a mission for you. Your job is to assassinate this . . .  thing." He said as he handed me a file.

"In that file you well find all the information you need on your target." He said.

I opened the file and began reading it. I looked up at him and give him a confuse face.

"You've got to be kidding right . . . this is my target?" I said to him in a confuse tone.

"Yes, I know it seems bizarre but he is your target. Just be careful cause he can go up to mach 20." He said.

I whistle in amazement.

"Here are the things you need to kill him." He said as he gave a suit case.

I opened the suit case and saw a rubber knife, a fake gun and BB bullets.

"Those weapons can only effect your target so it's harmless to humans." He said.

"So when do I start?" I asked.

"You start next Monday. You have until the end of March to kill your target." He said.

"Okay, but I have a small request. I bet you already know what it is but I'll tell you anyways. I would like to keep me being a assassin a secret, okay." I said with a smile.

"Oh of course, you have a reputation after all . . . Shadow of Death." He said with a smirk on his face.

I walk out of the room with the suit case in my hand and a smile on my face. I thought to myself.

'This is going to be fun'

                  End of Prologue