Chapter 5: The Midterms

(Koro-sensei's POV)
I was in the teacher's lounge preparing lessons for today. I was writing down math problems to give the students, then all of a sudden I got a email on my laptop. I clicked on the email and began reading it. When I finished reading the email I leaned aginst my chair. I heard the students talking in the classroom and quickly head to the classroom. I grabbed the chalk and wrote down 'Study Hall' on the chalkboard.

"Now class . . . shall we begin?" I said as I made clones of myself.

"Begin what?" The class said as they all sweat drop.

"Well for the midterms of course." I said making more clones of myself.

"I'll be working wit each of you one-on-one so everyone has a clone of me." I said as I assign each student a clone of me with a subject they needed help with.

(Your POV)
I looked around the classroom from my seat and see that Koro-sensei preparing us for the midterms.

"WHY DO I GET A NARUTO ONE?!!" I heard Terasaka yelling at Koro-sensei.

There was six Japanese, eighth math, three social studies, four science, one Naruto,
and . . . . one question mark.

"Um . . . Koro-sensei why do I have a question mark.?" I asked him.

"Well miss (L/N) since your new I want to know what you lack." He said as he gave me questions to answer.

I tried to look like I didn't know the answer but failed cuz Koro-sensei saw through me.

"Miss (L/N) I know you know the question so please them correctly." He said.

"Ok." I said.

Since I'm an assassin I had to learn all this at a very, very young age. Koro-sensei gave me question and I answer them quickly. I could tell that he was running out of questions to give me. It was the end of study hall and Koro-sensei was tired but he still manage to dodge are attacks.

The Next Day In First Period
"Good morning, class . . . today, you'll be seeing even more of me." Koro-sensei said as he made way, but I mean way more clones then yesterday.

'He's going to reach his limit if he goes on like this.' I thought to myself.

"Well miss (L/N), shall we begin." Koro-sensei said as he surround me with he's clones

"Sure."

End Of First Period
"That must've been exhausting, even for him."

"Maybe this is our chance!"

"Why's he working so hard anyway?"

I heard my classmates say as they surround Koro-sensei. I on the other hand was at seat looking outside the window.

"It's all to get your exam score up! If that happens . . . . I won't have to fear for my life, and I'll be living the life." Koro-sensei said as his face turn pink with blush.

"We don't really have to be straight-A students."

"Yeah, and if we assassinate him we don't have at studt and go to school."

"And with the ten billion we don't need top grades to live the good life."

After hearing what my classmates said I was pissed. A TRUE assassin does not just go with their first plan. They always have two or more plans, and if they go on a mission with only one plan, well lets just say most of them don't live.

"I-Is that how you see it?!" Koro-sensei asked panicking.

"We're E-class, Koro-sensei."

"Ya, you'r assassination's way more accessible to us than any exam." My classmates said.