Chapter 27: The Sports Festival

Itona and you stared at Terasaka, who had a scowl expression on his face.

"From the moment I saw you I knew something was off. Never has it crossed my mind that you were an assassin." He said.

"Please, Terasaka, you can't say a word about this." You begged the boy.

"Like hell I'm going to trust you! You lied to us from the beginning and you expect me trust you?!" The delinquent exclaimed angrily. "I'm going to tell the whole class who you really are."

Befor he could leave Itona grabbed his wrist. "If you don't trust her, then trust me. Listen to her Terasaka, please."

Hesitated at first, Terasaka eventually gave in.

"Fine. Let's hear the bulls**t you have to offer."

Taking a deep breathe, you swallowed your nerves. "Okay, we should probably go somewhere private."

Walking out of the building and entering deep into the forest you began spilling everything to Terasaka. All of your past, your secrets, your fears, goals, family, everything. You told him everything. The boy's angry slowly washed away as he heard of your horrible history and the reason why you hid it.

"After the mission is over I have to leave." You said.

"What about Karma?" He asked, you could only lower our head as you stayed quiet.

"I'm just begging you to not say anything, that's all I ask of you." You begged him.

Rubbing the bridge of his nose, Terasaka let out a sigh. "I won't tell anyone, I'll feel like a real d**k if I do."

"Thank you." You gave him small smile.

"Whatever."

"Let's head back before anyone comes looking for us." Itona said.

Time Skip
The Next Day

You could a sip of your [Favorite Drink] as you watched Isogai attend to the other customers at were in the cafe where the boy worked, Karma was sitting next to you with his arm around your shoulders.

"Isogai is a real prince charming ain't he." You told your boyfriend.

"What? You like the prince charming type?"

"No, mischievous sadistic devils are more my type."

Karma smirked. "Well, good thing I check out all of those."

"They sure are flirty." Kayano whispered to Nagisa.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"At last, only thing are cool when done by a cool person. Like Isogai, or by me of course."

"He's prince char- What are you doing here?!" You and your classmates yelled as you turned to your teacher who was seating behind you.

"Their Honey Toast, it's simple amazing! Out of respect for this item, I'm turning a blind eye to Isogai's part-time job." Koro-sensei said munching on his dessert. You all sweat dropped. "But I'm a bit surprised that your not bothered by him being the "Ideal Man"?"

You and the others were confused by your teacher's questioned. "Well, because he's just a nice guy. Do we need any other reason?" Maehara explained.

Ding

"Well, well, well. Guess the information was right, there was a students working here after all." You all frozen in your spots as the Big Five walked through the door with smug smirks on their faces.