Chapter 21: The Poison

"Terasaka, Yoshida, Hazama, Takuya, and (Y/N) will form group three." Megu inform the group of students as they discuss the assassination plan. "You guys will distract Koro-sensei as Chiba and Hayami get set up."

"Why did we get paired up with her?" Terasaka asked with a scowl expression as he pointed at you.

"Because (Y/N) is close with Koro-sensei and we need her to keep his eyes away from the forest where Chiba and Hayami will be." Isogai explained.

"And why can't she just do it by herself?" The male questioned.

"Then that'll look suspicious." Megu replied getting fed up with the boy's attitude.

"But-"

"Stop being a baby and deal with it like a man." You said rolling your eyes.

Soft chuckles erupted from the group as they tried to hold in their lalaughter. Terasaka angrily bit down his tongue as he tried not to yelled his known vocabulary of curse words at you. You only smirked in victory.

Time Skip

"Are you guys ready?" Takebayashi asked through the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah, Koro-sensei is heading our way now. You better hurry." Hazama replied.

"Roger that."

"Hello my dear children! What are we doing today?" The yellow octopus appeared in front of you and your group with his usual smile.

"We're heading in there." Takuya said with a hint of amusment in his voice.

"O-Oh." Was the only thing the teacher could mustered to say as his small beady eyes stared into the dark cave.

You gasped dramatically. "Could it be that your scared, sensei?"

"W-What?! N-No! I am a brave man!" He said as his voice cracked at the end.

"Then if you're not scared let's go!" Yoshida pushed the octopus into the cave as you and the others trailed behind them.

"Don't worry, it won't be that bad sensei." You reassured your teacher giving him a smile.

"Ah, t-thank you (Y/N)." He sighed looking a bit less nervous.

"Though, I think one of the locals said that a lot of people had gone missing entering these caves." You said in thought.

"Huh?!"

"Oh yeah, they even said they found a skeleton in here, there were still a bit of fresh flesh attached to it." Hazama added as she had a sinister expression. "They actually found them there." She pointed at the spot that Koro-sensei was stand at.

"REEEEE!!!" Your teacher jumped into your arms as he screamed in fear. "(Y/N) hug me I'm scared!"

Your legs started to tremble under the weight, they soon gave out. You fell on the ground with Koro-sensei still on top of you.

"Get off of me you over grown octopus!" You yelled trying to shove him off of you.

You didn't even bother to ask the others for help as they were to busy laughing and taking pictures.

"Oh, this is so sad." Your inner said shaking her head in disappointment.

You sighed. 'Tell me about.'

Time Skip

"I really hope this damn plan works." You plopped down on the chair as you place your head on the table and closed your eyes. The rest of your group sat down on the table with the same tired look as you.