Chapter 33: Even More Surprises!

TW - Blood and gore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood slipped through Irina's fingers as she clinched her injuried arm, trying her best to stop the bleeding.

Insanity laughed maniacally at the sight of Irina's blood. She resisted the urge to put a bullet inbetween the blonde's eyes.

The woman didn't know what to say nor what to think.

I mean, how could she?

The plan was simple.

Capture the kids.

Lure Koro-sensei out.

Then kill him.

But the whole thing went to sh*t and got her shot.

God, she couldn't even begin to wrap her head around it.

She got shot by one of her students! And the baffling part is that they didn't even bat an eye.

(Y/N) (L/N) shot her in the arm and didn't even hesitate to do so!

And then they go on and say that their The Shadow of Death, the second world's greatest assassin.

Irina watched the girl in front of her crackle like a mad man, shivers ran down her spine.

"What do mean you're The Shadow of Death, and why did you shot me?! This isn't like you (Y/N)!" Irina yelled. She was trembling, was all she knew about you was a lie?

'No! She's not like that, (Y/N) is not a monster. She's not a cold blooded killer.' Irina glared at your other half. 'She's not like those other assassins. She's not like me!'

"Tell me, does it hurt?" Insanity asked. "The whole being betrayed thing, not the gun wound. I know that hurts like a b*tch, b*tch."

"Where's (Y/N), you imposter!"

Insanity rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Jezz, your so noisy."

"Answer my damn question!"

"Watch that additued of yours, if you know what's good for ya'."

"Where. Is. She." The woman spat angrily.

"Your getting on my last nerves you son of a-." You suddenly grabbed her head in pain. "Stop Insanity, you said enough. Quit being such a push over, (Y/N). I'm not being a push over. So what are you trying to hide, huh? She already knows who you really are so there's no point in covering it up?!"

"JUST SHUT UP!" You breathed heavily as you choked down a sob. "Shut up."

Irina could only stand there and watch as you fight for control with your inner, though of course, she didn't know about Insanity.

It took her by suprise how your personality would go on and off like a light switch. It was as if, you were acting like two different people.

Two distinctive personalities in one body.

Her blue eyes widen at the sudden realization.

"(Y/N), sweetheart! I need you to listen to me!" Irina shouted. "This isn't you! I know your in there somewhere, (Y/N)!"

"Shut your damn mouth!" You shouted at the woman. You felt like your head was about to explode and Irina yelling at you wasn't helping at all.

Your teacher tried to approach you but didn't get to take another step closer as you pointed the gun at her.