Chapter 7: Kidnapped

(Your POV)
I woke up to a gentle hand shaking my shoulder. My eyes fluttered open, my (C/-E) eyes met with large light blue ones.

"(Y/N), hey (Y/N)." I'm blonde head teacher said that she shook me awake. "Come on, you have to get up. The train stop."

I stood up from my seat but stumbled for a moment, luckily Ms. Irina caught me before I fell.

"Whoa, careful dare." She said with a concern tone. "Don't want you falling now would are we?" I just looked at her and complete shock.

"Why now?" Before I could stop myself I said my thoughts out loud.

"Huh, what do you say? I didn't catch that." Ms. Irina asked me.

"Nothing, it . . . . . It was nothing at all. Excuse me." I quickly grabbed my luggage and left Irina in shock.

Why, why would she care about me now? Why not all those years ago? Why now?!

'Because she doesn't remember you.' That voice. I always hear that soft, smooth voice.

'She never cared for you when you both meet, she never care for you when you got hurt or when you needed her help. But since she forgot all about you, she all of a sudden how cares for you. A fake. She doesn't know who you really are and if she does finds out who you are, she wouldn't be acting so incident and kind towards you. So, answer me this. Is she really worth forgiving? Is she really worth second chance? I'll let you decide. Oh, and remember I need my monthly blood don't want me taking control and blowing your cover now would we? I'll talk to you later, ta-ta~' She said ask her laughter slowly faded away.

She's right, Irina doesn't deserve a second chance. She's always right, whatever she says is always true. If she says I'm a monster then I'm a monster, if she says I'm a killer then I'm a killer, if she says I'm heartless. She's a part of me, she's my other half.
She's
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.