Chapter 8: Ritsu

(Karma's POV)
The sun was shining, the sky was a vibrant blue, the leaves were dancing gracefully through the air, the birds were chirping, and me. I was bored out of my mind.

'What to do?' I thought as I walked to school.

I began to walk up the hill when I saw a (H/C) hair girl walking up the hill. I walked faster, when I was close enough to her I grabbed her arm and started dragging down the hill.

"Wha- Karma? What are you doing?!" (Y/N) yelled at me.

"No, what are you doing?" I said still dragging her down the hill.

"I'm going to school." She stated as she tried to get free from my grip.

"You should be home in bed resting." I told her. She still had bruises from the Kyoto trip.

"But I'm fine. I want to go to school." She whined. "Please Karma." I turned around, which I soon regretted. She was giving me puppy dog eyes as she beg me to take her back to class.

"Please."

'Dammit, she looks cute.'

(Your POV)
'Dammit, I look stupid.'

*sigh* "Fine, I'll take you back." Karma said as he sighed in defeat.

"Yes!" I cheered as I punched the air.

We began to walk up the hill once again. Karma didn't like the idea of me going to school. I still have cuts and bruises from the trip. I regret not killing those high schoolers. We entered the classroom but stopped when we saw a bunch of our classmates surrounding a . . . . . large rectangle metal box? Karma and I looked at each other in confusion then back to our classmates. We decided to get a better look.

"What is that?" Karma asked Nagisa as we walked up to them.

"Oh, hello karma, (Y/N). That's our new student. They're supposed to help us with assassinating Koro-sensei." He said.

"So a rectangle box is going to help us assassinate Koro-sensei, we're so going to die at the end of the year." I said as I shook my head.

"She's more then what she seems." We turned are heads to the owner of the voice. "Everyone take their seats." Mr. Kurasuma instructed us. We all went to our seats, to my luck I sat behind Boxy.

"Her name is Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery from Norway." Ms. Kurasuma said.

"I thought her name was Boxy." I said to Mr. Kurasuma.

"No my name is Autonomously Think-" Boxy said bit I cut her.

"Yeah, yeah we get." I told her.

"She'll be using the same guns as you. She'll also give the same rights as each and everyone of you." Kurasuma said, he turned to look at Koro-sensei. "Which means you can not hurt her."

"Every well, welcome to Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei said as he welcomed Boxy.

"It's a pleasure to be here." She said in a emotionless voice.

First period
"Now. Of these three characters here-"

'This so boring.'

Right now I'm bored out of my mind. I was doodling in my notebook but ran out of space. I turned to karma and saw he was just as bored as I am. I turned to Boxy and noticed that she was doing calculations. Soon steam started to come out of her.

"Um, Koro-sensei I think Boxy broken." I said. Everybody turned their heads to Boxy. Out of know where she pulled out machine guns.

"Everybody duck!" I yelled, they all ducked, as in cue Boxy began shooting anti Koro-sensei BBs at the octopus. A minute later she stopped.