Chapter 24: The Final Boss

The man laughed, an insane look in his eyes.

"Ah~ Don't be frighten my dear children, it's just your dear ol' dad."

You let a low growl as your fist shook in rage. You were angry at yourself for not realizing it earlier, of course it was him.

"Takaoka." You hissed. His crazy eyes meet your angry (E/C) ones, his smile grew wider.

"I'm happy that you all were so eagered to see me that all came, but a bit mad since I only all allowed two to come." He shrugged his shoulders as he got up from his seat and grabbed a melt suitcase. "Oh well, I doesn't matter now. Come my children! Up the roof top we go~"

You and your group hesitantly followed the insane man. You could feel the tension radiating off from your classmates, turning around you gave them a reassuring smile. Your action seemed to calm them a bit, facing back to the front you let out a sigh. A cough then erupted from your throat, you then blinked your eyes as the things you once saw clear were now blurry. You didn't have time to catch yourself as your body collapsed on the floor. A shivered crawled up your spine from the skin that was exposed, even if there wasn't any wind to cause the shiver. You curled yourself into a ball trying to warm yourself up but it was no use.

Your classmates immediately ran to you with weird faces. You hated yourself for being so weak in front of your classmates when you should be being strong for them instead. You then felt a hand on your forehead, you couldn't see who the person but you liked the warmth they gave off and you were sadden with you could no longer feel it.

Karma pulled his hand away from your face as he cursed under his breath. He turned to the small group of worried students as they waited for an answer. Taking off his jacket he wrapped it around your shaking figure hoping it would provide some kind of warm to you.

"She has a high fever. The symptoms that she has are the same ones that the others and Mr. Karasuma have, but how?" He question. Something isn't adding up.

"Oh dear, she doesn't look well." Takaoka said with a shit eating grin. "If you want to help her and the others then we must hurry, they may not have that much time left." The man laughed as he kept walking.

Looking back down on you karma picked you up bridal style. Him and his classmates continued following their ex-P.E. teacher.

'Please, please be okay.' Karma begged tightening his hold around you.

Your (E/C) fluttered open, but the only thing you saw was the endless void darkness. You chuckled to yourself, it's been a while since you've been in here.

A small little girl with (H/C) hair ran pass you. Looking at the direction to were the girl was running you noticed a tall man smiling at the small child, he spread his arms as his smile grew wider. The moment the girl jumped into the mans arm the scenery changed from the dark void to a bright living room. The man and girl laughed with one another, their smile brighter then the sun combined.

Of course, this was one of your memories when you where younger, the girl was you and the man was your father. Your father and brother would always come home late as they both worked at the same job.

"We were happy back then." Appearing beside you was your insanity, a sad smile pressed against her face. "Sometimes I wonder what our lives would have been if things didn't happen as they did that day."

Unwanted memories flashed in your mind, you shook your head getting rid of the disturbing images.

"Yeah . . . me too."

Nagisa sat on both his legs looking down on at ground, fear caught in his throat.

"YOU CALL THAT A PROSTRATING YOURSELF?!" Takaoka yelled at the top of his lungs. The teen tried his best not to show any sign weakness. "YOU STUPID BRAT!! SCRAPE YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND AND APOLOGIZE!!"