Chapter 13: Let's Play Ball (Part 2)

(Karma's POV)
We watched as the principal of the school walked towards the baseball team with his usual creepy smile.

"We're about to win the game and the final boss makes his appearance." Maehara said.

"A-According to the information I just got, Mr. Terai, the advisor of the Baseball Club, was ill before the match. The players were so worried for their coach that their hearts weren't in the game!" The announcer stated. "The Principle couldn't stand there and no nothing, so he has decided to be the substitute coach for the team! Now the game will resume!'

Maehara walked to his spot but stopped when he saw the other team in an odd position. The damn referee didn't say anything. The pitcher threw the ball, Maehara barley hit the ball which make it go up and landed in the other player's hand.

"That's out! Center fielder, Okajima." We looked at Koro-sensei for advice.

"One! Two! Three!" Koro-sensei said as he turned around in shame.

"There's nothing else we can do?!" Nagisa said in a panic.

"Strike three! Batter out!" I clenched my hands in anger, no way I'm letting (Y/N) go on a date with that bastard.

"What are we going to do?" One of our class mates asked. I turned around to see (Y/N) with a worried face.

Sugino was up as pitcher, he threw the ball and made a strike.

"Don't let them get a hit, Sugino!" (Y/N) said. Sugino nodded and coughed the ball. My blood boiled as I saw a small blush on Sugino's face.

"Hey, Karma." I looked down and saw Koro-sensei.

"Are you trying to get stepped on?" I asked as I sweat dropped, Koro-sensei just laughed.

"The next inning your first up to bat. How about we try shaking things up, what you think?" I smirked having already a plan.

"Sure thing teach."

"Batter, Akabane." I walked up to my spot with my bat in hand.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and get in the batter's box." The referee said.

"Isn't this playing dirty, Mr. Principal? They're taking up defensive positions that clutter up the field and the referee giving them not warning. That unfair, don't you think so too?" I asked at I turned to the other people watching the game. "Oh wait never mind; you guys have brains as small as a peanut." I said as I smirked. Everyone began to scream and bang on the fence telling me to stop whining.

'Don't think it worked, let's try another approach.'

Time Skip

(Your POV)

'Come on guys, you can do it.' I thought as I cheered on her the boys.

I still can't believe what I did earlier, inner is getting more are and more out of control. I have to stop her before she hurts someone. Inner is my dark side, she used to be at bay but now she's out of control. I have to keep her contain or bad things could happen. People would be seeing a whole lot of red if she's let out.

(Karma's POV)

The other team used our own trick that we used on the first around against us.

"karma." Koro-sensei said as he popped out of the ground. "It's time to put your earlier provocation to good use."

"Well do, teach." I said as I began to walk to my team with my signature smirk. "Hey, instructions from the coach." I told them the plan and they nodded in agreement. We all went in position, me and Isogai stood close to the batter.

"The games resumes, but . . . what in the world is Class-E doing?!" The announcer said in confusion.

"We're clearly defending in position were the batter would lose focus." I explained "When you guys did this the referee did say anything, so if we did this referee won't say anything." I turn to the principal. "You've got no problem with this. Right?"

The principal just nodded still having that stupid smile on his face.

"Okay then, can we return to the game?" I said, me and Isogai went even closer to the batter.

"Are they insane?!" The announcer questioned.

"Don't mind us. Just swing like your trying to kill us." I smiled innocently. the horrified expression on Shindo's face debating on whether or not to swing just made me smile even wider.

Sugino threw the ball, Shindo swung the bat. Me and Isogai moved in the last minute making the bat miss us by a milliliter.

"Strike!" He missed the ball.

"Holding back won't cut it. Come at us with the intent to kill, because if you don't you might end up dead." I said smirking wider every second. The guy began to shake in fear as he tried to put up a brave face.

Sugino threw the ball again, Shindo panicked and swung the bat randomly. I caught the ball and threw it to Nagisa. Nagisa grabbed it and tossed it to Kimura, he threw it to first base. That was it, we won.

"W-What j-just happened?! I-I c-can't believe I-I'm saying this b-but . . . . t-the winners a-are E-Class!" The announcer said in disbelieve.

"Yeah!" We screamed in joy.

"You guys did it!" A high pitch voice screamed out. I was soon tackled to the ground as I felt arms wrap around me. I looked to see who had tackled me and saw (C/H) hair covering my vision.

"Of course we did." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. (Y/N) let go of me, I felt cold without her warmth. I watched as she ran up to Sugino, anger took over me.

'Why do I feel like this, am I . . . jealous?'

(Sugino's POV)

(Y/N) ran up to me with a big smiled on her face, my heart fluttered as I felt my face burn up.

"H-Hey (Y/N)!" I stuttered.

"Thank you!" (Y/N) said her smile even brighter than before. "You kept your promise and I'm grateful for that."

"Y-Yeah! N-No problem." I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

Time Skip

"Bye Sugino!" Nagisa said as he waved good bye.

"Bye Nagisa!" I packed my stuff and held down the steep hill.

"Sugino." I turned around and saw Karma leaning against the old wall of our school building.

"Karma? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"We need to talk." He said as an anger aura formed around him. We walked back inside the building, I waited for Karma to say what he wanted to say. The red hair stared at me as if he was judging me.

"(Y/N) is mine, so back off." He said his mercury eye dilated giving him an intimidating look. But for some reason I wasn't scared.

"(Y/N) isn't yours, so don't just claim her. She is not an object." I stated, we stared at each other. The air around us become tense. Karma lowered his head then raised it with a smirked on his face.

"Let's make a deal, whoever can win over (Y/N)'s heart can have her." He said.

"I don't like this but I'll go on with your deal." I said.

"Good." Karma began to walk away his smirk still on his face. He stopped and turned around. "Let the best man win."

'What did I get myself into?'

End of Chapter 13

Author's note: Hello my lovely readers, hope your have a wonderful day!
Karma has a rival now, I wonder who will win over (Y/N)'s heart. Well, that's all I have for you today, see y'all all next time. Bye👋