Chapter 32: Surprise!

TW - Blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The energy in the classroom most days were warm and lively, today however, was not one of those days.

"Any luck getting through to Professor- B*tch, Meg?" You asked the ponytailed girl as she pulled her phone away from her ear.

She shook her head. "No, goes straight to voice mail."

A sigh left pass your lips. A pair of arms snaked around your waist from behind pulling you into a hard chest.

"Professor-B*tch is fine, you'll see when she's done with her tantrum she'll be back here with us like normal." Karma reassured you as he nuzzled your neck.

“I know it’s just . . . ” You trailed off before clenching your fist.

Noticing your action your boyfriend slowly unwrapped his arms around you and stepped back, giving you space. The boy would admit to himself that at first, he had no idea how to read your emotions. You were just so closed off and always masked your feels. Though, over time living under the same roof with you, Karma grew to learn how to read your body movements (the little that you accidently let slip) and understand what they meant. He knew no matter how much he tries to reassure you that Irina was fine, you would still worry. All Karma could do was stay by your side and make sure you don’t neglect your health.

Taking a deep breath, you walked up to the door and slide it open.

“I’m gonna’ go check if Mr. Karasuma hasn’t heard anything.” Closing the door behind you, you began making your way towards the teacher’s lounge.

Many scenarios and possibility about Irina’s disappearance ran through your head. Your train of thought came to a brief stop by your other half.

“Quit worrying about the b*tch already, if she dies, she dies. It’s her fault for being so weak.”

‘You may not care about her wellbeing, but the others do, alright? So, maybe you can be a little comprehensive, well ya’.‘ You said, you felt your insanity roll her (E/C) eyes.

“I’m just saying what’s true, and you better than anyone, knows that.” The girl growled as she stated.

‘I know that you don’t like her, but all I’m saying is to not be so cold hearted all the time.’

Insanity let out a bark of laughter. “I think your forgetting that I’m a part of you. What I am, is what you really are deep inside.”

You went quiet. As much as you wanted to argue with your other half, you knew she had a point. No matter how much you denied it, Insanity was what you truly felt, your true emotions. Though, it wasn’t always like that, but that’s a story for an anther chapter.

Standing in front of the teacher lounge, you took a deep breath and slide it open.

Karasuma sat in his chair hunched over his laptop like always, his black eyes shifted from his computer and onto your figure before being glued back on the screen.

“Do you need anything (Y/N)?” Your teacher asked.

Stepping further into the room, you spoke. “I do.” The male stayed silent signaling for you to continue. “I was wondering if you had heard anything about Professor-B*tch?”

“No, I haven’t actually. Hasn’t she been in class?”

You clicked the roof of your tongue. “Of course, she hasn’t!” You exclaimed

How could he not have noticed Irina’s absents? Is he really that oblivious, or does he not care at all?

“Yeah, she’s been missing for three days now.” You hissed angrily at the man.