Chapter 22: A New Objective

Karasuma didn't utter a sound as the man from the other line chuckled.

"Your students have been poisoned. There body are hosting a man-made virus, some systems may very but the end results are all the same, death. The only known antidote is also man-made, but luckily for you I'm generous to give you the antidote. Though, the thing is I don't feel like moving all that much, so you must come and retrieve it yourself. There's a hotel on top of this island's highest peak, bring me your precious cargo and we'll chat. Be on the top floor within the hour, no tricks. And because you seem like the sort of man I wouldn't want to tangle, send two of your students, shortest boy and shortest girl."

"If all goes to plans you'll have the antidote and I'll have the bounty, if you have outside help or even a minute late, you can say goodbye to the antidote and your students. You better hurry, the clock is ticking."

Beep

The call had ended. Karasuma slammed the yellow sphere on the table in pure anger, though, the man wasn't the only one angry.

You had managed to slip away from the group onto a small isolated area. Clenching your fist and punch the wall next to you creating a dent. You were angry, really angry, and the your pounding head didn't help you one bit. You were sure when you find the person behind all this you were going to kill them. You tried to clam yourself but it wasn't working. You started to begin feeling ill but you could still hold yourself up, but it was only a matter of time before you collapse.

"[Y/N]!" You turned your head to see an angry Terasaka coming your way. You weren't ready to deal with his bullsh*t.

"You knew!" He angrily said. "You knew about the poison!"

"Terasaka, please, right now isn't really the best moment." You stated rubbing your temples.

"My friends are dying and you aren't even the slightest of concern!" He shouted. "I'll going to tell everyone that you knew about this whole fiasco!"

The teen was slammed into the wall almost the wind out of him as you held him be the collar of his shirt, you stared straight into his light green eyes with your cold [E/C] ones.

"One word out of your pathetic mouth and I'll cut you to shreds so when they find your body they wouldn't be able to recognize you. Do I make myself clear?" You threatened as a deadly aura formed around you.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance. "Leave now, Terasaka."

The boy left leaving you with your thoughts and throbbing head. Remember you had pills on you, you dugged through your pocket and pulled them out. At this point you didn't really care and took the pills dry.

'I'm going to kill some motherf*ckers.'

Time Skip

"So tall . . . " Nagisa's breathe hitched at the sight of the cliff.

Ristu managed to hacked into the hotel's computer and obtained a blueprint of the interior and a map of their security placement as well. The main entranceway was heavily guarded mean it was impossible to go through that way. However, Ristu had discover an entrance with zero security, but the problem was . . .

"So your saying, that our ticket way in is up this cliff?" Karma questioned as he pointed up the cliff.

"Yup!" The 2D girl replied happily.

Karasuma sighed. "It's too dangerous. These guys are pro assassins and your just merely kids. I'm sorry but we have to-"

"Well, there's no time like the present." You spoke up cutting the man mid-sentence as you stretched your limps.

"Wha-" Not giving the man a change to continue, you began climbing the wall of rocks.

"From the beginning of this semester we've been tought by the best of the best." You turned and smirked at your teacher. "At least have some fate in us Mr. Karasuma."

"But still, we've never had training for fighting an unknown enemy in an unknown hotel," Karma said as place his arm on your shoulder as he leaned on you. "it might be difficult, but we need you to firmly direct us."

"Yeah! Those guys trying to screw with us, then I'm gonna make sure they get what's comin' to them!" Terasaka angrily yelled, he took a quick glance towards your direction going unnoticed by the others.

"As you can see, they are no mere students." Koro-sensei stated. "What you have under your command are 15 members of elite assassins. You know they can handle this, but are you going to give them a chance?"

Karasuma hesitated, should he risk the life of his students or should he go by the enemies plan.

"Pay close attention! Our objective is the top floor of the 'Mountaintop Hotel'!! This mission will entail a covert infiltration and a successive surprise attack! We will be using signals and coordination from our regular training! The only difference now is our target! Drill the mal into your heads in 3 minutes, from there our operation will begin!"

"Yeah!!!"

Time Skip

The group and you managed to safely infiltrate the hotel without being detected. You were unable to use the elevator do to it needing a special key, so your only option was the stairs, but there was a problem.

"Great, guards."

Your way to the stairs were blocked by multiple guards, there was no way pass them. If the group sneak in small numbers one of them were bond to get caught, and if Karasuma goes he would be out number.

"What's the problem? Just walked through casually." Irina suggested as she twirled a champagne glass in her hand.

"Do you not understand the situation here, Professor-Bitch?!" Two of your classmates whispered-yelled at the blonde.

"How are we supposed to get through all that security out there?!"

A smirk formed on the female's face. "Watch and learn."

"Irina, wait!" Karasuma tried to bring her back but the blonde casually walked in the room full of men.

As she walked the female "accidentally" bumped in one of the guards.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm a little drunk from the alcohol in my room."

"R-Right, please don't worry yourself, ma'am."

Acting, it was one of the things Irina tought you when she was your teacher. Now that you think about it, Irina sure does act a lot in many of her mission. You would occasionaly act too, like how you're doing it right now. Acting like a now teenager when your actually not, it always leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

"(Y/N) come on," You were pulled out of your thoughts, you looked at Sugino shows slightly tugging at arm. "Professor-Bitch can only stall for 20 minutes."

"Right, sorry." You began making your way up the stairs.

Taking one last look your (E/C) eyes meet Irina's blue orbs. She softly smiled as she continued playing her enchanting music.

Time Skip

Your group and you made it to 3F Center Hall, the room was isolated and eerily quiet. Karasuma walked in front while the rest of you were behind him.

"Ha, this is too easy. We're runnin' outta time, so let's pick up the pace." Terasaka and one of his buddy made a mad dash forward.

You suddenly noticed a silhouette standing in the entrance of the hallway, and you knew exactly who it was.

"Guys!! Look out!!!"

"Huh?!"

The man smirked.

"Too late."

-----------------------------------------------
Author's Note - I'm so sorry it took me this long to update. I just had a major writer's block. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

With that being said,
I'll see y'all in the next chapter!

Bye~👋