Chapter 3: The Unknown

Hello reader I just wanted to let you know so you don't get confuse that this chapter happens the same day as chapter 2. Ok so lets begin. :)

(Koro-sensei POV)
I had just came back from my trip from Australia, and let me tell you their Povlova are the best.

'Maybe I should bring some Povlova to the students when I go back to Australia.' I thought to myself happily.

"Um . . . . Koro-sensei" I turn around and saw (Y/N). She didn't look so well. Her eyes were a bit red.

'Was she crying? I wonder what happened ?' I thought to myself.

"Yes miss (L/N) want may I help you with?" I asked her.

"Um . . . . is it alright if I go home early today?" She said in a nervous tone.

"Why do you want to go home early (Y/N)? Did something happen in class?" I said.

I began to worry. 'Did something happen in class? Did the students say something to her? Why does she look like she was crying?' I had so many questions going through my head.

"I don't feel so well." (Y/N) said.

She was looking at the ground. She looked like she couldn't be here a minute longer.

"Ok, but tomorrow you have to do extra homwork okay." I said.

"I well I promise and . . . . thank you Koro-sensei." She said as she walked away.

P.E. Class
I could hear Mr. Karasuma talking to the students. I told Mr. Karasuma that (Y/N) had left early he looked concren, but he just nodded his head.

"Yo, teach can I ask you something?" Karma said as he walked towards me.

"Yes, what is it Karma?" I said.

"Do you know were (Y/N) is?" Karma said.

"Oh, miss (L/N) left ealry because she didn't feel well." I said. I could tell he was worried about her.

"Oh . . . ok." Karma said as he walked away.

'Maybe I should visit  (Y/N) at her house later to see if she is doing okay, but wait . . . I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES?!?! WHAT KIND OF TEACHER I'M I!?!? Oh, right I could just see were she lives in her student profile.' I thought to myself.

(Your POV)
I was walking on the sidewalk to get to my apartment. I'm really grateful that Koro-sensei had let me go home early I don't know how much longer I could stay in class. I had finally made it to my apartment building. I walked up some stairs to reach my apartment and when I did I got my keys and open the door. I live alone so my apartment isn't that big. It has one bedrom, one bathroom, a kitchen, a couch and a tv. I put my stuff in my room. I started to change my clothes when I heard my phone ring. I looked at who was calling me and it was my boss. I answer the phone.
(When the characters talk in the phone I'll be using script dialogs)

(Y/N): "Hello."

Boss: "Hello miss (L/N). Aren't you suppose to be in school?"

(Y/N): "Aren't you suppose to be working?"

Boss: "But of course I'm working~."