Chapter 15: Pool Time

(Your POV)

"Are we almost there." I whined as I felt my legs ache in pain from the long walk, sweat rolled down my face as the burning sun hit my figure.

"I think we're almost there, (Y/N)." Sugino said with a smile on his face.

"Just looking at his smile, makes me sick to my stomach." Dark me said. "Let's kill him." I groaned when I started hearing her annoying giggles echoing in my head.

"Shut up." I said in an ice cold voice, but what I didn't realize was that I said it out loud.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you." Sugino said in a sad tone.

"Oh no! You're not annoying me; I was thinking to myself. You never annoy me, Sugino." I happy said.

Bitter, every time I talk with my classmates it always leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. A taste that won't leave even when I wash my mouth about a hundred times. I hate it, always acting sweet and nice to everyone when in reality I'm NOTHING like that. But for some reason the bitterness fades away when I'm with him, the bitterness somehow turns into sweetness, a sweetness that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I crave for more, more of that sweetness, and that who and give it to me is . . .

"AHH! Karma your so mean!" The red head boy laughed as he throws away the bug he was holding.

"Sorry about that, couldn't help it." He replied with his famous smirk.

"Get used to that bitterness because once you're done with this job, well let's just say you won't be tasting that sweetness of his anymore." The girl giggled as she faded away leaving me alone in my dark mind.

"No way!" My attention was brought back from reality when my classmates began shouting and cheering happily. My (C/E) landed on the clear moving water, the class immediately jumped in.

The cool water splashed around making small waves do to my classmates movements. The clear water seemed to relaxed and cool down the students but I on the other hand was having none of that. My body began to shake, not in fear but in anger. I could no longer hear my classmates laughter as all my senses became blocked.

'F***ing bastards.'

Flashback

"Today's training is learning how to swam in a fast pace moving water." Lovro instructed with his stoned face, next to him was my blonde hair sensei, Irina. Her baby blue eyes shined happily as a bright smile was placed on her face.

I nodded my head, ready for the training. I turned my head to the left and saw a river, the river's water was very clam that when a leaf lightly touched the liquid it would make small ripples. I stood there watching the water move slowly it and we become more calm and relaxed, but without warring those small ripples turned into big ripples and those big ripples turns into dangerous man eating waves. I turned around to ask what was happening when all of a sudden I was pushed in to the anger waves.

My lunges burned like fire as they begged for the wonderful cool air. My body was being flung around carelessly by the strong waves, my figure hit the rocks that were sticking out making me gasp in pain which made water go into my lungs. My mind began to panic not allow me to think straight. I was shaking, I was scared. Was this how was my life was going to end, what's this how I was going to go down? My Life began to flash before my eyes, I began to remember the times I spent with my family.

Father, brother. Thinking about them made my blood boil. Damn bastards, almost killing me and leaving me for dead. Something inside of me sparked, a tiny flame grew bigger and bigger as my foundling new hatred for them grew stronger and stronger. The fear inside of me soon dying down. I was now more calm, more relaxed. My instincts kicked in as I begin to swim up, I quickly refilled my lungs with air once I reach the top. I swam to the edge and pull myself out of the water.