Chapter 11: A "Date" With A Red Head

(Karma's POV)

I looked at my watch, it was 4:30. (Y/N) was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago.

"Where is she?" I said to my myself as I looked around the mall for the (H/C) hair female.

"Right behind you." I turned around only for my golden eyes to be meet (E/C) ones.

Though her clothing were simple she looked beautiful in them.

(You can choose either 1 or 2)

'What are you thinking?! She's just your friend, nothing more . . . . . . then why do I feel so weird calling her a friend?'

I shook off the feeling and placed a smirk on my face. "Wow (Y/N), you look uglier then usual." I told her.

"Sorry Karma but I'm not a mirror." She replied with a smile on her face.

"Your so mean (Y/N)." I said as I put my hand over my heart and act hurt.

"Your such an idiot." She sighed.

"But I'm your idiot~" I said as I leaned towards her.

'Why would you say something so stupid?!' I thought as I scolded myself.

'Awe, don't be so hard on yourself. It's only natural for you to flirt with the person you like.' A voice, that sounded a lot like mine, said.

'Who the hell are you?!' I asked the voice.

'I'm you silly. Now enough about me focus of your future wife.'

"I-um . . . " She stuttered, her face turned a bright pink.

"Anyways," I said as I stood up straight. "What took you so long?"