Chapter 9: A Visit From An Old Sensei

(Irina's POV)
"Man, teaching is such a pain." I complained as I sat in my chair in the teacher's lounge.

"The students seem to like you lesseons though." Kurasuma stated.

"And should I be happy about that?" I asked. "I'm an assassin, I'm not here to teach some brats. I'm here to kill that octopus. And speaking of which . . . . .
IF HE DOESN'T STOP STARING AT MY BOOBS, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL HE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled.

"Oh but I'm just admiring their beauty." That perv octopus said as his face turned a shade of pink.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled at him as I pulled out my green rubber knife and tried stabbing him.

"Both of you calm down." Kurasuma said in a stern tone.

"Fuck this! I'm out!" I said as I walking out of the room and slamming the door behind me.

Time Skip~

I stood in the walleay as I looked out the window. The sun was setting, turning the once clear blue sky into orange-red color with a hint of yellow.

I have to kill that octopus soon. I can't just sit here and teach some brats. I am an assassin, I was brought here to kill that damm octopus and that what I'm going to do. Once I kill him I'll be able to leave this bump, the sooner the better. But there is something that's always been nagging me. Maybe I don't want to leave, maybe I want to stay and keep teaching those little rascals. No! You are the famous hitwoman, Irina Jelavic! Not some 9th grade teacher. I could only imagine what sensei would think of thi-

My thoughts were cut off quickly as in mere seconds I was in dangling from the air.

'A-A snare trap! What the hell!'

"Pазочараш ме Ирина.(You disappoint me Irina)"

'What! No, it can't be!'

"Гледајући како научите браћу, гледате комедију. (Watching you teach some brats is like watch a comedy show)"

"Господине! Шта ти радиш овде!(Sir! What are you doing here!)" I said as I gasp for air.

"Шта се дешава овде ?! Предлажем да га оставиш, друже.(What going on here?! I suggest you put her down, pal.)" Kurasuma said. Soon Lovro cut the snare trap and I landed on the ground.

I ignored their conversation as I try to fill my lungs with air. I started paying attention to their conversation when Lovro try to dismiss me from my mission.

"What! You can't do that!" I yelled at him.

"Don't get me wrong you're good at undercover missions, but once your cover has blown however there's not much you can do." He told me.

I got up from the foor. "I can do this, sir! Just give me a chance!"

In the blink of an eye he had my hand behind my back and his thumb on my neck as if it was a knife.

"What have I taught you Irina, every assassin know their limits. It's time that you learn yours."

"Ding, ding, din, you're half right and half wrong." The octopus said as he separated me and Lovro. "Indeed, as an assassin, she isn't much to be feared."

"Shut up would ya!" I yelled at him.

"However, she just happens to be the kind of assassin my class needs. Shall we hold a kill off to find out who's the better assassin? The contestants: Irina amd Lovro! The rules are simple, whoever kills Mr. Kurasuma first wins!" He said.