Chapter 19: Sensei, it's cold outside

(Your POV)

My body shivered in the coldness do to the sudden change of the atmosphere. A small cloud escaped my lips as I exhaled the cold air.

"Just a little while longer, Ms. (L/N). We're almost at the warehouse." Koro-sensei said as he held me inside his robe while we, well him, flew towards Antarctica.

'How did I get into this?'

Flashback

'I hate going outside.' I swiftly moved around the crowed of people that were swarming on the sidewalk.

I prefer to be inside my small cozy apartment then be here with all these happy people, but sadly I was forced outside do to not having enough food. I mean, when you have two people living under the same roof food tends to disappear quicker. I sighed once again, I honestly don't know why that red head jerk couldn't come with me. Walking into the store I grabbed the things we needed and payed for them.

'This is such a pain.'

Walking back outside ice only began to feel my patience running thin. I swear when I get back home I'm going to kill that jer-

"Ms. (Y/N)!"

"AHH!" I grabbed my chest as I breathed heavily. I turned to the person that scared me.

"What the fuc-" A tentacle suddenly wrapped around my mouth.

"Language." My (E/C) eyes landed on a weird looking man, it only took me a few seconds to realize who it was.

"Koro-sensei?"

"Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Why I came here to bring my favorite student with me to a wonderful vacation!" He said as his never leaving smile grew bigger.

"I'm your favorite student?" The disguised octopus turned away from my gaze as sweat rolled down his head.

"I-I asked Nagisa if you wanted to come but said he had something to do." I sighed shaking my head.

"Sorry to break it to you sensei, but I can't come."

"But why?" He whined. I sighed once again and rolled my eyes. "Because, I have important things to attend to." I explained to him. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm heading back home."

Right when I was about to walk away from the obnoxious octopus I suddenly felt a slimy tentacle wrap around my stomach.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I don't want to be alone!"

"Put me the f**k down!!!"

End of Flashback

And that's how we end up here, I texted Karma saying how I wouldn't be able to make it home for a couple of weeks.

"We're here!" Koro-sensei announced as he placed me down on the cold chilling snow. Opening the door to the warehouse I quickly stepped in the warm shelter with the octopus close behind.