Chapter 26: The Return of Itona Horibe

Walking back from Kayano's house under the twinkling night sky, you let out a tiring sigh.

'Man, Kayano can be a handful when she eats a bag full of candy.' You thought to yourself.

No one was there, except for yourself. No sound was heard, only the taps of the sole of your shoes. You let your guard down, and that possibility was the worst decision you made in your life.

Dang!

You hit the floor grabbing your neck in pain. You screamed in agony as the burning pain coursed through your body. You clawed at your neck instantly drawing blood, immediately you froze up from the feeling of the thick scarlet liquid that ran down your neck.

"Ah~ Such power. It sends shivers of pleasure down my spine. Oh~ Just imagine the wonders we can do with this."

You blacked out.

Time Skip
A Few Weeks Later

"You okay (Y/N)? You've been grabbing your neck recently." Karma asked you as the both of you walked to class.

"Don't worry love, I most have slept wired last night. That's all." You said giving him a reassuring smile.

Pecking you on the lips, he smirked at you. "Okay. Tell me if it hurts more and we'll leave." You nodded your head.

"I'll toss every last one of them, without so much of twinge of reservation!" Looking at each other in confusion, you and Karma walked up to your classmates who were gathered around the teacher lounge.

"What's going on?" You asked one of your classmates.

"We found out that Koro-sensei steals other people undergarments and he's trying to prove his innocence." Isogai explained as he handed you a magazine.

Reading the article, you were shocked. Koro-sensei did this? Sure, he's a pervert, but he would never go that far. You gave the magazine to Karma who began reading it and by the look in his face, he too had a hard time believing it.

Okano ran pass the two of you and into the group with papers in her hands. "Oh my God guys, look! Koro-sensei has all the girls of Kunugigaoka Junior High cup sizes!"

"Forever flat?!"

"Something doesn't feel right here." You told Karma.

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he cares about his image as our teacher to do a thing like this."

"If it wasn't Koro-sensei, then who?"

Time Skip

The day ended with Koro-sensei leave the classroom with a depressing aura around him.

Karma laughed breaking the silences of the room. "He was walking on pins and needles all day~ Man, we really hurt his ego this time, ha!"

"Did he really do it?" Nagisa spoke, stand up from his seat. "If he did, he's committing an actual crime."

"Compared to a world explosion, isn't this cute?" Your boyfriend said.

"Yeah, but- "

"If I were a mach 20 underwear thief, I wouldn't leave these ragged pieces laying around." He threw Nagisa a Basketball with a bra on it. "If he did do something like this, he knows he would be dead to us as a teacher." He explained. "For the instructor freak monster, I think losing our trust . . . Is something he'd want to avoid as much as being assassinated."

Nagisa smiled realizing what his red-head friend had said. "Yeah, your right."

Kayano then stood up. "Then who's the person actually doing this?"