Chapter 10: Hello again . . . . . . . Itona

(Your POV)

'Dammit, my back still hurts.'

I walked up the mountain to get to class as my back as still aching in pain. I sighed, I lost a lot of money yesterday. I had to buy a ¥10M house($10,000) and ¥5M bomb($5,000). I had to blow up the ¥10M house when I did even use it, but in the end it was kinda pretty seeing the house go up in flames. I guess art really is an explosion.

I sighed and looked at my watch; 8:20.

'Well I'm late.'

I really didn't care if I was late or not. I was still tried from yesterday, even a great assassin needs their sleep. Let's just hope somthing exciting happens today.

(Koro-sensei's POV)
8:20

Everyones here except . . . . . . . (Y/N).
Worried took over me.

'Why is she so late? Is she okay? Where could she be? Was it him?'

Many peopel say that 'The Shadow of Death' is a guy but many also say that he is actually a she. But that did matter now, all that matter is (Y/N) could be in danger.

"If ONe oF YOur cO-wOrKErs Or StUdENts DOn't ShOW Up fOR wORk oR cLAsS, DoN't ovER lOOk iT."

I need to find (Y/N).

"Alright children, today's class well be study time~ So please take out your textbooks and study, study, study~"
I flew out the class and took to the sky. I didn't fly to high just high enough to see the objects below. As I flew I spotted a (H/C) object walking up the hill, I came down and landed in front of her.

"Your late Ms. (L/N)." A wave of relief washed over me.

"Sorry koro-sensei, you see a black cat cross my path so I had to take the long way around." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"You and your excuses." I shook my head.

"It actually happend!"

"Sure."

Silent filled the air, I took a deep breath and looked at (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes.

"I . . . I heard what happened." She gave me a weird look.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked.

"I heard that your house blew up, are you okay?"

"O-Oh y-yeah, I'm fine." She looked at the ground as she fidgets with her thumbs. "I'm just lucky that no one was in the house when the explosion happened."

"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked hoping she did had a place to stay.

"Yeah, Ms. Anko, one of my mom's friend, say I could stay with her until my parents came back." She said as she finally look up at me.

Soon rain started to pour down at us, I felt my head starting to swell up as rain hit my head.

"We better get going." I told her, I wrapped a tentacle around her waist and lift her up. "Hold on tight."