Chapter Four

Brittany quickly slid away. "I uh.." She stuttered.

"It's cool.. just.." He didn't know what to say as he turned around to see his dad at the doorway. 

"C'mon, get your lazy ass out of bed. Help me get some water to boil." Shane said as he looked at Anthony, then he looked behind him. "You too. Get your dead ass up."

Adam groaned as he wanted more sleep. 

"Yeah I know. I still haven't gotten any sleep." Shane said as he looked over. He then looked at Brittany. "Hope they weren't too hard on you."

Brittany quickly shook her head. "Um.. n-no, I just.. gotta go get something to eat. I'm hungry." She quickly got up, grabbed her shoes and walked out of the tent. 

Shane watched her walk away as he then turned to Anthony.

"What'd you do to fuck it up?" Shane sighed a bit.

Adam rose his head. "He probably shat his pants while he was sleeping. Said he had to shit." Adam chuckled a bit.

"No. I.. uh.." Anthony shook his head. "Never mind. Water?"

Shane shook his head again. "Nope. Tell me."

Anthony paused before he told him.

"You did what? Nice job, man!" Shane patted him on the shoulder.

Anthony was a bit surprised, but he smiled. Adam rose an eyebrow. "You got your first woman."

Amy, Andrea, and Mikaela sat around the campfire.

"We're from Florida but we've been around here a couple times." Amy said as she held her coffee in her hands. "It's nice."

Andrea sighed a bit. "Nice to an extent."

"Why do you say that?" Amy looked over to her.

"I like Florida, and now, this place just gives me the chills." Andrea said as she sipped the coffee.

"I've been here all my life. What's Florida like?" Mikaela asked as she played with her breakfast a bit.

"Warm. It's kind of like here, but less country." Andrea answered with a smile.

"There's a lot of swamps." Amy added. 

"There is here too. Not where I live though." Mikaela looked down at her food.

"I want to go back to Florida. There's less flies too." Andrea chuckled.

"Will you take me with you?" Mikaela smiled at her. "I've always wanted to see it."

Amy looked at Andrea with a smile. "Of course."

Mikaela let out a small giggle before smiling at the two. Shane, Anthony and Adam walked by, and got into the Jeep, water jugs in the back. 

They drove the Jeep down to the quarry and got out, and each took a jug. They went to the waterline and dipped them into the water.

"She's cute, though. I like her." Anthony admitted.

Shane laughed a bit. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, I mean, Mikaela's too close for me to date. I'm not interested in her." Anthony said as his jug filled.

"So you're gonna go after the first person you see?" Adam looked over to him while filling his.

"She's cute. I like her." Anthony added to that. "So it's not like I'm just gonna get someone right off."

Shane chuckled at the conversation. "That's if you get her." Shane added.

"You think I can't?" Anthony rose an eyebrow.