Character Introductions

Name: Louisa Fujimoto

Age: 16

Personality: Louisa is from Spain and she likes speaking in Spanish sometimes. Louisa still tends to get into an argument with her rival/friend Kano. She is strong and powerful when she's in her She-devil form. Louisa loves getting all the attention from handsome boys so she tends to be a bit flirty at times with them, however, aside from that, she does tend to be kind to her friends when she wants to and she can also be protective and helpful to them when it comes to fighting an enemy.

Occupation: 2nd-year high school student

Race: Fallen demon or Kanojo wa akuma/ Diabla ( She-devil in Japanese and Spanish)

Hair colour: Black-grey colour

Eye colour: Brown (Golden when in her demon form)

Likes: Annoying her rival/friend Kano, curry, Laito, wearing sexy clothing when on stage or just to get attention from the boys sometimes, flirting with handsome boys, getting all the attention from a group of boys when she's flirting, speaking in Spanish

Dislikes: Annoying people, Kano being bossy, Ayato being an idiot, boys looking at Kano's beautiful looks, Reiji's scolding, spiders and other creepy crawlies

Description: Louisa was originally from Spain, however, her father was Japanese and her mother is Spanish and her Mother is also a she-devil. Louisa came to Japan to get better with her studies after her father passed away so she can live and stay in Japan. From before, Louisa once served the Karasuma clan leader, Takeo, but that was until Louisa lost a fight against Kano and that was when the reanimated Katsumi tried to kill her. When Louisa started attending the night school, she tried to make Laito her belonging but that was until Kano came along and stopped her. After being defeated in battle by Kano's nekomanta powers, Louisa decided to help her and her vampire hunter friends to find Takeo and put an end to his plans. After Takeo was defeated and Kano leaving for work in America, Louisa became a different person entirely and she became more friendly with others but she still tends to get into a fight with Kano sometimes even now.

 After Takeo was defeated and Kano leaving for work in America, Louisa became a different person entirely and she became more friendly with others but she still tends to get into a fight with Kano sometimes even now