Christmas Special

A/n this is a Christmas special chapter, enjoy!

KANO'S POV

Tonight was the night of the Christmas party and we were all excited. Well, when I said we were all excited, I meant for those who enjoy Christmas and I didn't mean the vampires since they don't celebrate that kind of stuff anyway. I didn't care since I was excited about Christmas and Father coming home as well. 

I looked at myself in the mirror after changing into my costume for tonight and I smiled at it.

*Kano's Christmas costume*

A blushing Yui was looking at her Santa's costume and she then said to me.

"Umm...Kano-chan, does this really look all right on me?"

"Of course it does, you look adorable."

I said with a smile and then our class rep spoke up.

"Does everyone like their costumes?"

Some of the students nodded their heads until Remi spoke up.

"No!!"

We looked at Remi and she was wearing Rudolph's costume including Louisa and the Igarashi twins who were dressed up as reindeer.

"How come I look like an idiot?"

"Good question Remi, I've been asking myself that for a very long time."

Some of the students laughed at my joke and then Louisa spoke up.

"Well, I think I look beautiful in this costume."

"That's only because you changed your costume!!"

Remi shouted angrily. I covered my mouth and so did Yui to prevent ourselves from laughing. The class rep then said to us.

"Okay, guys! let's get going! reindeer! get to the front."

Remi grumbled and she said.

"Why do these things always happen to me?"

I shook my head and then we headed into the school corridors. As we were passing by, the boys either wolf whistled at us, blushed heavily at us, having hearts in their eyes or they passed out after blood spat out of their nostrils. I giggled at the boys and Yui was blushing in embarrassment.

"This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"Easy for you to say since you're famous."

I patted Yui's head and then I heard a familiar flirtatious voice.

"Nufufufu~ oh bitch-chan, Idol-chan~"

I stopped in my tracks and I turned around and it was Laito. I sweat dropped and I said to Yui.