I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

KANO'S POV

"Ow! hey man, easy with the bandages!!"

Raiden shouted angrily as Reiji tried to patch him up. After that battle, we were a bit battered and bruised, well, when I say we I mean, Raiden and I took the worst of it. I had a bandage on my head, a bandage on my left wrist, and a plaster on my cheek. Raiden was still in the middle of being bandaged up and he kept yelping a few times.

"Will you keep still? I can't help you if you keep squirming around like that."

"I would if you weren't so rough! I'd rather have Kano tend to my injuries."

"Well, in case you hadn't notice, Kano is hurt as well, so shut up."

"Ow!!"

Raiden shouted in pain after Reiji tightens another bandage. I snickered at his behaviour and then Kou smirked at Raiden.

"Ha! even the tough Bakeneko has a weakness as well, it's pathetic! hahaha!"

"At least I'm not a greedy Idol who is always asking something in return!"

"In my opinion, it's always a give-take-world so technically I'm not greedy!"

"Says the guy who doesn't know the meaning of equal shares and getting fat afterwards!"

Kou looked at Raiden shocked and then the rest of the Mukami brothers laughed at him. 

"He's got you there Kou!"

Yuma said while laughing at him. Kou and Raiden growled and glared at one another as sparks flew.

"Boys."

Kou and Raiden stopped glaring at one another and they turned their attention to me and I was showing off my scary aura.

"Don't you think we've been through enough battles for one night so is it too much to ask to keep the rivalry to a minimum, WELL?"

Raiden and Kou looked at me with a sweat drop running down their heads.

"OK...we'll behave ourselves."

"Sorry Kano...."

Remi, Louisa and Yui laughed at the two of them. Raiden looked at me and I looked at his blue eyes and I blushed a little and I looked away from him. Just then, Karl and Ronin came into the room and then Ronin spoke up.

"So how are our little heroes?"

"Aside from your son being a baby while I'm attending to his injuries, they're fine."

Raiden frowned annoyingly after Reiji finished tending to Raiden's injuries. Karl chuckled and he then said to us.

"Good to know, I'd like to let you know that I'll be hosting a ball to celebrate the end of Koga's battle."

We were surprised by this and then Ronin stood next to Raiden and he said to us.

"And that's not all, I'll also be making an announcement that Raiden is my son and the prince of the Bakenekos."

"Old man, that's not necessary."

"Oy! less of the old from you, anyway, I figured it was best that everyone knew that I have an heir to the throne."

Raiden frowned a little and he said to Ronin.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I might not be ready for royalty? I'm perfectly fine with the lifestyle I'm in right now."

"I know that son, I understand what you're saying if you're not ready for royalty that's fine, besides, it's not like I'm forcing you to become a prince immediately, you're already acting like a gentleman, I better thank your mother for that when she gets here."