Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!

KANO'S POV

A few weeks past since Raiden came to the night school. His bandmates finally came to the night school as well and I was pleased to see them again since I used to sing along to their songs. I was in the corridor chatting to Raiden and some of his friends. The drummer, Sammy, smiled at me and he said to me.

"Kano, you still look beautiful as ever."

"Thanks, Sammy, I'm glad you and your friends are here, things have been too quiet since I've been back here, strange as this sounds but I kinda missed those conversations we had and those songs we wrote as well."

Raiden chuckled and then John, the bass guitarist, spoke up.

"I agree, hey, maybe you should jam with us again sometime it was kinda fun when we did that song for that Romeo and Juliet film that you two were starring in."

I giggled at his comment and then Raiden spoke up.

"That's true."

"Oh yeah?!"

A familiar voice shouted and it was Kou who had an angry glare on his face. I sighed at him and I knew what was gonna happen. Raiden spoke up.

"Oh hey, Kou."

"Don't 'hey Kou me', princely boy!! I thought I warned you not to go near Keneko-chan!"

"And give me one good reason why I should stay away from her?"

"Because I know your type! you're going to steal her away from me and my brothers!!"

I facepalmed and I shook my head. The rhythmic guitarist, Seth, spoke up.

"Uh, goth girl, what's this guy's problem?"

"Ugh, that Kou is nothing more than possessive freak when it comes to me, Raiden pay no attention to him."

Raiden frowned at Kou and he then said to him.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I ain't stealing anybody and as far as I know, you just like to give something and get something in return, that's all you care about instead of treating a woman with respect like Kano here, if you ask me your nothing more than a spoilt, greedy brat."

Kou had a tick mark on his head and he shouted.

"Say that again?!"

I got in between the two boys and I shouted.

"Whoa! whoa! whoa! grow up you two! honestly, listen to yourselves you sound like a pair of kids arguing if you two are gonna settle this then at least take it outside."

"Don't encourage them goth girl!"

Seth said to me but then, Kou spoke up.

"It's all right Keneko-chan, we're not going to get violent, we're gonna settle this the same way how we did it, Idol to Idol."

"That's fine with me, when do you want to start this little sing-off?"

"At the end of classes, don't be late."

Kou said in a threatening tone however, Raiden wasn't fazed by him.

"If you're thinking that I'm scared of you Kou, then you're dead wrong, back in America, I never back down from a challenge that gets thrown at me, even if the challenger is a scumbag such as yourself."

Kou frowned at him and he then walked away. I sighed annoyingly and I looked at Raiden.

"You do realise what you've got yourself into."