We'll Always be Together Big Brother!

KANO'S POV

Raiden, Ronin, Kino and I followed Suske because he told us to follow him to Koga's castle. After that little battle we had with him, he decided to help us and then he'll disappear and never bother us again after this war is over. What does concern me though is Sora, I'm worried that he might have sunk so deep into the darkness that he might never see the light again. Once we got to the edge of Koga's castle, Suske came to a halt and he then spoke up.

"We're here."

I could sense a lot of darkness surrounding the castle and it was way stronger since the last time I was here. I frowned slightly and Raiden could sense it as well.

"I can smell Koga's scent all over this place and it looks like things are about to get worse from here."

Raiden said as he looked at the night sky which was starting open a portal. Ronin then spoke up.

"If that portal opens that means the souls from the spirit world will come to this place and Koga will use them to get stronger."

"And then the vampires and our world including the human world will cease to exist, we better make sure that won't happen."

Kino said as he frowned slightly. I nodded my head in agreement and I then said to Suske.

"Just so we're clear Suske, if you stab us in the back during this battle I'll use your snakeskin for a new pair of boots."

Suske gulped making the others chuckle and snicker. I then looked back at the castle and then said to the others.

"Let's get going, we're wasting time standing here."

I said as we were about to enter the castle but then, a large chunk of ice appeared above us after we got closer to the main gates. Ronin used his demon paw to grab me in time to make sure that the large chunk of ice didn't land on top of me. I sighed in relief and I said to him.

"Damn, I got careless, thanks Ronin."

"No problem."

Raiden growled when he saw Sora standing in front of the gates.

"Sorry, but I won't let you pass."

"Get out of the way Sora! we don't have time to deal with you!"

"Too bad because right now, I've got a score to settle with you!"

Sora yelled before he charged towards me and then Raiden got in front me and he then shouted at Sora.

"I don't think so!!"

Raiden punches Sora right in the face which sent him flying and he then lands roughly on the ground. I was shocked by Raiden's strength and I then thought to myself.

'Whoa, Raiden is stronger than before, I guess all that training must have paid off.'

I looked at Raiden and he then takes off his leather jacket and he tosses it to the side. 

"Go! I'll take of this frostbite!"

"Are you sure you can handle him alone?"

"I'll be fine, besides, I'm gonna make sure he gets the beating he deserves for what he did to you."

Raiden said as he cracked his knuckles with a frown on his face. I smirked at him and I patted his shoulder and I said to him.

"Go get him."

We then headed into the castle leaving Raiden to deal with Sora.

RAIDEN'S POV

I smirked at Kano's comment before she took off running with the others. I glared at Sora who was rubbing his jaw after getting punched in the face. He frowned at me and he then said to me.