The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!

3RD PERSON POV

In the shadow world the darkest part of the Demon Realm, there's a large black castle filled with Ghouls and various demons. A man was sitting on his throne and then one of his crows flew over to him and he raised his hand so that the crow can land on the back of his hand. The man smirked and he then looked at the mirror so that he was watching the human world and he was watching Kano as well.

"So that's Kano Hayashi, the descendant of the fallen vampire hunter Katsumi...my one true love."

The man chuckled and he then looked at the old photo of himself, Hikaru and Katsumi in their teenage years.

"I think it's time for me to pay a little visit to Kano and see what she's really like and if she's anything like my Katsumi."

The man said as he stepped out of the shadows and his body then transformed into several bats and he headed to the human world. Little did he know, a certain soul was watching him from a distance and it was Katsumi.

"This doesn't look good, it would seem Yukio is up to his old tricks again."

Hikaru appeared beside her and he nodded his head.

"I agree with you there, let's go and let the spirit goddess know about this."

Katsumi nodded her head before she and Hikaru headed back to the spirit world.

MEANWHILE....

At the Karasuma castle which is now in ruin, Kano, Remi and Dermot were having a look around to make sure that the Karasuma clan members were gone for good.

KANO'S POV

Balto and Zeak were sniffing around and I was in my cat form sniffing around as well making sure that there weren't any traces of the Karasuma clan members. I reverted back into my human form and I sighed of relief. Remi came over and he said to me.

"Dermot and I have checked everywhere, it doesn't look like there's anyone here."

I stood up from the ground and then I got my hunter's notebook and I scratched out the names of the Karasuma clan thanks to Karl's help.

"Well, we can conclude that the Karasuma clan is officially extinct, let's get outta here, this place is giving me bad memories already."

"Hey, guys!"

Dermot shouted and then he came back to us and he said to us.

"Look what I've found."

Dermot came over and he gave me an old photo, it was slightly faded and torn but we could still see the people in the picture.

"Hey isn't that Hikaru and Katsumi?"

Remi asked me and I took a closer look and she was right it is Katsumi and Hikaru but they were in their teenage years.

"It is them, wow, no wonder the Mukami brothers got me confused with her, she looks different with her hair tied back in a high ponytail."

I said as I looked at the teenager Katsumi. Just then, Balto and Zeak started snarling and growling all of a sudden. I looked at them and I then said to them.

"What are you two growling at?"

Dermot looked up and he pointed at the ceiling and he said to us.

"I think I found your answer."

Remi and I looked up and we saw a man hanging upside down with a smirk on his face. He flew towards and I shouted.

"Look out!"