The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours

3RD PERSON POV

Koga was in his castle and he was smirking to himself as he watched what was happening in the water since it was showing a reflection of the world and what Kano and her friends are up to. Sora came into the castle and he said to Koga.

"How long are we gonna wait? I want to get rid of Kano as soon as possible."

"Patience Sora, you'll get your chance to get rid of Kano, we need to take this nice and slowly and plan these things, if we rush now, it'll go wrong just like what happened to Takeo."

Sora knew that Koga was right and he had to wait for a while longer. Koga then said to Sora.

"Look, I know you want to get your revenge but, until I give the word you act casual back at the night school, besides, I've got a little plan in mind for this guy."

Sora looked at the water and it was showing an image of Raiden.

"Raiden? what have you got in store for him?"

"It's because I know there's something off about him but I doubt the others have noticed that he's different, I noticed it when you and I were talking that night."

Sora looked at Kota surprised and then he said to him.

"Just get back to the human world before your twin notices that you're missing."

Sora nodded his head and then he left the castle.

Back in the human world, Kano was in the cafeteria and she was chatting to Raiden again as usual since he got here. The vampire brothers glared at Raiden and they had dark and jealous auras surrounding them as they watched Kano smile at Raiden. Subaru growled and he then spoke up.

"This is getting ridiculous, ever since Raiden showed up, Kano has been ignoring us and she's been spending more time with Raiden."

"Yeah I know, what does that guy have that we don't, huh?!!"

Kanato showed furiously and then Remi spoke up.

"Guys, leave him besides, Kano hasn't seen him in a while so can you blame her for spending time with him, look, just and not let your jealousy get the better of you."

"You know, for once I have to agree with Kanato, what does that Raiden guy have that we don't?"

"Oh, hmm, let me think, maybe it's personality that you guys don't have."

The vampire brothers looked at Remi confused and then Louisa spoke up.

"Remi is right, Raiden is more of a gentleman a bit like Reiji in some ways except he's not strict, he's more of a kind, caring and understanding type and he's one handsome devil, meanwhile, you guys are sadistic, arrogant, ignorant, rude, mean, greedy for Yui's blood 24-7 and...oh what else is there to describe them?"

"Obsessive morans?"

"Bingo!"

The vampire brothers frowned when Louisa described them. You stood next to Louisa and Remi and she said to them.

"Louisa is right, guys."

"Pancake! who's side are you on?!"

Remi butt in and she then said to Ayato.

"See? that's Louisa's point, Ayato, you get possessive around You when someone goes near or when she says something that'll upset you."

A tick mark appeared on Ayato's head and he shouted at Remi.

"What did you just say to me?! cupcake!!"

"I am not flat you stupid Oreo!!"

Remi and Ayato then got into a fight while the others stood there watching them fight it out.