Sora Vs Kano

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since Dermot, Remi and I learnt about Koga. I had no idea that he was like us when we first saw him but, the way he talked about Katsumi still troubled me a little but I did my best not to let it bother me. I was at the Hayashi mansion studying about the Minamoto clan but so far nothing.

I climbed up the step ladder and I found a book containing the records of the vampire hunters during my ancestor's time. I climbed down the step ladder and I flipped through the pages and I did found some of the surnames starting with 'M' but, I noticed that one of the surnames has been scratched out.

"The same thing again? what is going on?"

I put down the book on the table with the rest and I then called Alistar.

"Hey, Kano."

"Hey Alistar, did you find out anything about the Minamoto clan yet?"

"I have but you're not gonna believe this, according to some of the records during and after your ancestor's time, the Minamoto clan have become extinct but according to their family history, they were rumoured to be cursed because they used to practise dark magic and they became evil afterwards, they nearly destroyed the vampire hunters' organisation."

"Well if that's the case, that would explain how Koga was able to control his dark magic, but, he said that when he was still human he used to have trouble controlling it."

I then heard Alistar typing something in the background and he then said to me.

"Well from what Dermot told me and according to some of their history, Koga was the eldest son and he was next in line to take over after his father but, Koga has a dark heart and because of this his magic and his cold heart took control of him, that was when Katsumi and some of her fellow vampire hunters sealed him away."

"But then a few centuries later, along came Takeo and he broke Koga out of his seal, but, how did the Minamoto clan become extinct? did the vampire hunters get rid of them?"

"Yeah, according to the previous leader's journal, Katsumi used her powers to destroy the Minamoto clan they didn't stand a chance against her demon powers."

I was surprised when he said this and I then said to Alistar.

"So that explains it, but, I'm wondering how they were able to practise dark magic in the first place."

"Not unless you ask someone who knows about magic spells."

"Well, there are two people that I know who are mages."

"You mean the Igarashi twins? well listen you be careful, they're powerful and dangerous."

"I know, see ya."

I said as I pressed the red button on my phone.

TIME SKIP...

I was outside in the gardens speaking to Sara about dark magic and I also told her about my encounter with Koga as well. Sara thought for a moment and she then said to me.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure how the dark magic starts but, from what you've learnt so far if I had to guess I'd say they might have made a contract."

"A contract?"

"Well, that's it sometimes starts for human who want to become powerful, for us it's different since we were trained to become elemental mages but this Koga person is different, if it's dark magic then there's a chance his clan might have spoken to a dark mage and now he and his clan have dark magic."