Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father

KANO'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in some kind of dungeon cell. I sniffed the air and I realised who owned this castle.

"Koga..."

I then remembered before I got kidnapped and I also remembered what Koga did to my necklace, the only thing that I had of my Mother. I lowered my head sadly and I thought to myself.

'Sorry, Okaa-san...'

Just then, I heard someone opening the door and then Koga entered the cell.

"Well, well, Sleeping Beauty finally awakens."

"You!!"

I shouted as I tried to charge at him but the chains on my wrists held me back. Koga chuckled as he leaned back since I couldn't reach him.

"Are your powers still sealed away? too bad, because you're not going anywhere just yet."

Koga held my chin and he smirked at me evilly.

"Sora and I have plans for you, you may not be Katsumi but you will do, you see Sora and I are going to make you suffer."

Once Koga got close enough as he said this, I continued to frown at him and I then head-butted him in the face. Koga stumbled and he clutched his face in pain. I heard Aoi chuckling and he said to me.

"Good shot Kano."

"Thank you."

I said to Aoi with a smirk. Koga then smirked at me and he then moved his hand away from his face and his nose was bleeding and he then said to me.

"Looks like you can still fight back, well, let's see how long you'll last once you go through the very painful torture."

I was surprised by this but I didn't show any signs of fear and then one of Koga's guards came in and they had some torture tools with them as well. Sora came in along with him and then Koga said to them.

"Do what you want with her but, make sure she doesn't die because I want my fun with her too."

"You got it."

I glared at Sora after Koga left.

"Sora, why are you doing this? what would Sara say if she had learnt that you sided with the enemy?!"

"Don't you dare bring my sister into this! because of your ancestor, we were close to dying and she didn't come back to get us!"

"All of that is in the past! just let it go already!"

"Never! my hatred for Katsumi has grown strong and I will do whatever it takes to protect my sister from people like you!"

Sora shouted and I continued to glare at him and then Koga's soldier got one of his torture tools and then the painful torture began.

3RD PERSON POV

Outside of the castle, Ronin got to Koga's castle and he finally found Karl's guest.

"I finally found you, Kino!"

Kino looked over his shoulder and he shushed Ronin and he whispered.

"Keep your voice down."

Ronin knelt down beside Kino and he asked him.

"What's going on?"

"I saw that Koga person again and he and that ice mage had Kano with them, I have a feeling they're going to do something to her."

Suddenly a loud painful scream shot through Kino's and Ronin's hearing and they knew that spelt trouble. Kino and Ronin looked back at the castle and then Ronin sniffed the air.