The Silent Treatment

KANO'S POV

A few weeks passed since we learnt that Raiden is like me except he's a half demon like Louisa. Raiden and Kou still tend to bicker since they're both idols and they like to fight over me whenever I'm in the room. Aside from that, Kou isn't the only one who's fighting over me, it's also the other vampires and whenever I'm near Raiden one of them tries to keep Raiden away from me. I don't know what their problem is but they'll be asking for it if they don't watch it because I'm literally at my limit.

I was in one of the music rooms with Raiden and the rest of his bandmates and they were practising for the gig that he told me about from before. Once they were done, I clapped for them and I said to them.

"Wow boys, that was a great performance."

"Thanks, Goth girl."

Sammy said to me with the thumbs up. Just then, a tired voice spoke up.

"Mind keeping it down, I'm trying to take a nap."

I frowned annoyingly because I knew who that voice belonged to. I looked in the corner of the room and it was Shu and he was napping like always. Raiden frowned and he then said to Shu.

"Well excuse for me interrupting your 'nap', but, in case if you didn't know already but we've got a gig to practice for so why don't you go somewhere else."

"I would have but I can't be bothered, besides, I was hoping to get some alone time with Kano."

I blushed a little when Shu said this and then Raiden said to Shu.

"I'll politely let you know, Kano can make her own decisions and it's not up to you what she can or cannot do."

"Yeah, you tell him, Bud."

Seth said Raiden with a smirk on his face while I stood there with a sweat drop running down my head.

"Uh, I'm still here and don't I have a say in this conversation?"

"It doesn't matter to me what she does, I'm just saying because I like listening to her play the piano but, you had to ruin it when you came along with your bandmates."

Shu said to Raiden who was trying his best not to get angry.

"Oh it's my fault, is it? well, let me tell you something you and your brothers need to work on a new attitude because right now, the one that you have stinks."

I sighed annoyingly since I knew this was going to end up in another argument. I shook my head and I then turned on my heel and left the classroom.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK...

I shouted angrily as I paced back and forth on the rooftop and the girls, Remi, Louisa and Yui, watched listened to me but whenever they tried to say something I cut them off.

Kano: "Ugh!! can this night get any worse?! those vampires and Raiden have been fighting over me since he got here and it's driving me insane!"

Remi: "Well, can you blame-

Kano: "Honestly! I thought Raiden would be an influence on those blood-sucking parasites but oh no!, Mr Prince charming is like the rest of them!!"

Louisa: "They're just stupid and also-"

Kano: "Have you guys even listened to what they kept saying about me?! they kept saying that 'Kano doesn't belong to you' or 'Kano can make her own decisions' or' 'Keneko-chan's mine'! Blah! blah! blah!"

Yui: "But they're just worried-"

Kano: "I mean what the hell am I?! some kind of prize to be won or something?! honestly they're so childish! it makes me wanna...arrgh!!"