We Won't Lose! No Matter What!

3RD PERSON POV

As Raiden and Koga fought against one another, Louisa reverted back to her human form and she rushed over to Kano's side. Kano was breathing heavily and then Louisa asked Ronin.

"Ronin, what's going on with Kano? is she gonna be OK?"

"I don't know, the poison is slowly spreading through her body, the only way to save her is to get Aoi's powers back, his holy fire is the only thing that can purify Koga's shadow magic."

"Holy fire huh? won't this help?"

Remi asked as she showed a small bottle of holy water.

"Holy water sometimes works against demonic auras, I know an incantation that can work well with this."

"That might be able to work, but you better be quick, Kano is getting weaker by the second."

Ronin warned Remi and she nodded her head. Remi knelt down beside Kano and she said to her.

"Hang in there Kano, this is gonna sting a bit, but it's gonna help you."

Remi gently applies the holy water onto Kano's wound and she said the incantation.

"O Lord guided by the light, O ye who defies foul souls, I command you to rid of the stench of evil here, by the sacred name obey me!"

Kano's wound glowed and then the holy water started to purify her wound. Kano shouted in pain and the Ronin and Louisa held her down to make sure didn't struggle. Once the wound was purified, Kano glared at Remi and she said to her.

"Damnit Remi..."

"Gomen, it was the only way to purify your wound, you did give some of Aoi's flames to Raiden, at least the colour is starting to come back to your face."

"Whatever, *cough!*"

Kano spat out blood and then Louisa said to her.

"You really shouldn't talk or move, you're losing way too much blood as it is."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Kano said as she looked at the rosary that Raiden gave to her before he started to fight. Kano clenched it tightly and she thought to herself.

'Raiden...please stay safe...'

Back with Raiden, he and Koga were in the air fighting against one another. Raiden blocked Koga's shadow attack with Kano's demon-slaying sword. Koga was surprised that Raiden was able to wield Kano's sword.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this, how are you able to control Kano's sword like this? I thought only demon lords were only able to control a demon-slaying weapon like that one."

"I honestly don't know myself, but, I can't waste any time like this!"

Raiden said as he shoved Koga away from him. The Bakeneko spoke to Raiden and it said to him.

"You better hurry Raiden! Aoi's flames won't last long if you stay in this form!"

"Yeah I know, Kano is counting on me to save her!"

Koga chuckled at Raiden and he said to her.

"Tell me something, why risk your life for someone like her? I mean, what's so special about Kano Hayashi?"

"It's because she means a lot to me."

"She means a lot to you? you mean you love her? oh please, demons and humans were never meant to be together."

"You're wrong!! I'm born half-demon and did that stopped me from falling in love with Kano?! no, it didn't! it's scumbags like you that make me sick!"