We've Got A War To Win

3RD PERSON POV

Ronin and Raiden got outside of the castle and then Ronin walked over to one of his soldiers and he asked him.

"What's happening?!"

"It's Suske! he's here! he's already taken a few of us and some of his poison has already begun to spread!"

Ronin and Raiden looked at where Suske had spread his poison mist and he was right. Ronin frowned and he then looked at Raiden.

"Raiden, when you're fighting against Suske, watch out for his fangs and his poison, if you get hit by it then you'll get killed instantly."

"Well you fought against him in the past, do you have any idea how we can beat him?"

"Honestly, I pretty much dodged his attacks back then but, luckily I brought this with me."

Ronin brought out a dark blue fan with sparkly light blue colours on it and Raiden recognised it.

"Wait, doesn't that fan belong to Tengo tribe? how did you even get it?"

"A friend of mine gave it to me after I helped him out once before, the fan's wind should be strong enough to blow away the mist and we better keep him busy as long as possible, who knows how long it'll take Kano to pull out the demon-slaying sword."

Raiden nodded his head and then Ronin blew away the mist with the fan and then he shouted.

"Suske! I know it's you! come out and face me! unless you're a coward!"

Suddenly, an evil chuckle appeared and then Ronin jumped away from the spot where he was standing before Suske popped out from the ground in his snake form.

"Ronin!! my old enemy!! it's been too long!"

Raiden was shocked by the size of Suske's snake's form but he had to remain calm since he wanted to help his Father. Ronin glared at Suske and he said to him.

"Instead of showing us your snake form why don't we talk man to man for once."

Suske hissed and he then went smaller and then he transformed into his human form. Suske had long light green hair, golden snake eyes and his armour was in a snake scales/skin design. Raiden was surprised by his height when he saw him.

"He's gigantic, he's even bigger than Yuma."

"Don't let your guard down, son! it's like they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Suske chuckled and he then glanced at Raiden.

"So that's the little brat that you cared for so dearly before our fight started, hmpf, I'm surprised at you Ronin, for having a half demon son won't that make you weak?"

"No, it doesn't make me look for feel weak."

"Really? why am I not even surprised, but there's one little thing that's occurred to me, what about your stepdaughter? I don't see her around."

Ronin frowned slightly and then Raiden spoke up.

"Lucy is dead, she was killed when I was 10 years old."

"Oh dear, what a shame, oh well, it doesn't matter, if you want to know why I'm here, it's because I came to destroy that girl."

Raiden growled protectively and then Ronin spoke up.

"Easy Raiden, he's just trying to get you mad."

"Yeah I know but it's hard not to get angry whenever someone is trying to hurt Kano."

Suske smirked and then Ronin asked him.

"Tell me something, why now? why did you decide to attack now? did Koga sent you?"