The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!

KANO'S POV

A few days had passed since I had been back in Japan. The brothers were the same possessive freaks as always and they still tend to get a fight over me as well. It's so good to be back home even if those brothers love to fight over me. As I walked through the school hallway, I looked around and I thought to myself.

'It still feels like yesterday when I first came back to Japan after being in England for two years, after returning to Japan I met the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers as well.'  

I smiled to myself as I remembered what happened three months ago. I walked into my English class and I sat down next to the usual empty seat and Louisa was sitting in front of me with her head down on her folded arms. I looked behind me and Ayato did the same except he had a bored expression on his face. I smirked at him as I turned around to look at him.  

"What's up with that gloomy look on your face, Oreo?"

Ayato glared at me when I called him that nickname.

"How many times are you going to call me that? anyway, I am not looking forward to English, it always makes me sleepy and I'm always having trouble ."

Ayato groaned annoyingly. I smirked at him and I petted his red hair.

"Don't worry, at least now that I'm back you won't have any trouble."

 Ayato smirked and he nuzzled his head against the palm of my hand. Just then the bell rang and we both paid attention to the front of the class. The teacher came in along with a boy and a girl who I don't recognise. 

"Everyone, before class begins, I have an announcement, I like you to meet Sora and Sara, the Igarashi twins

"Everyone, before class begins, I have an announcement, I like you to meet Sora and Sara, the Igarashi twins."

The teacher said happily. Some of the students were whispering happily at this because it was rare to see a boy and a girl as twins.

"Well, it's not every day we get to see Gemelos (Twins)."

 Louisa said with an impressed look on her face. Ayato and I nodded our heads in agreement. 

"Sora, Sara would you two like to introduce yourselves?"  

Sara nodded her head happy with a hint of nervousness while Sora stood there without a care in the world.