Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night

3RD PERSON POV

In Koga's castle, he was looking at the preparations for the portal he had designed before he got sealed away. One of his generals came over to him and he said to him.

"Koga-sama, the good news is that we're nearly done building your portal but the bad news is we something to give it some power to open the other side."

"Don't worry, I'll deal with that later, any news where Kano is?"

"Not a thing sir, but I've sent my best men to search for her and if we're lucky, we might be able to find Ronin as well."

Koga smirked at this and then Sora showed up.

"Koga, what is going here?"

"A little project I've been working, nothing for you to concern about."

Sora looked at Koga suspiciously and he then said to him.

"Anyway, how's that sister of yours?"

"She's fine but, I'm a little worried that she's getting a bit suspicious, every time I tried leaving the house she's always asking me where I'm going and I have to keep making up some excuse and I'm running out of options, Koga if we don't find and kill Kano soon-"

"I know, look, just go back to the human world already and don't come back until I say so, Sara is already getting suspicious enough as it is."

"All right, all right, but I do expect you to tell me more about this little project of yours."

Sora said before leaving the castle. Koga smirked evilly and he then mumbled.

"The moment I do tell you, it'll be that last thing you'll ever hear."

Koga then saw a familiar snake hissing at him. This snake is Suske and he was in his snake form.

"How much longer are you going to keep using him?"

"Not for long, besides, the portal is almost built and then, you and I will take back what's rightfully ours."

Koga chuckled evilly after he said this. Back at Ronin's castle, Kino was telling Ronin what he learnt from one of his bat familiars.

"A portal you say? what is trying to do?"

"I don't know, whatever it is, it's not your usual portal to the human world that's for sure."

"Thanks for telling me this Kino, I'll look into it."

Kino nodded his head and he then asked Ronin.

"I meant to ask, how is that son of yours doing after having that little talk with you?"

Ronin smiled at this and he then looked out of the window and he watched as how Raiden was playing the acoustic guitar and he was singing to Kano while she was sitting on the bench next to him and listening to him.

"He was a bit distrustful around me from before but, he seems to have gotten used to the idea that I'm back in his life, he's changed a lot, last time I was him he was just a two year old without a care in the world but now, he's becoming a singer of a rock band and he's already got his first crush."

Kino frowned when Ronin said that last part.

KANO'S POV

I was watching and listening Raiden as he sung my favourite song on the guitar and he got to the chorus.

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go
Run away with my heart
Run away with my hope
Run away with my love
I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart, in your mind
I'll stay with you for all of the time
If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go