Kano Gets Kidnapped!

A/n I apologise for not updating this book in a while but I've been a bit busy with college and with my other stories. I'll try and update this book but, it's a bit of a busy time for me at college at the moment since the second semester started and I've started new briefs for my artwork as well. Anyway, I was going to do a new year special but, so much time has passed and I'm not going to bother, anyway on with the story.

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since the Christmas party and I was also pleased to know that the vampire brothers and Raiden are getting along well, at last. However, Sora still hates me and he still doesn't want to get to know me either. I don't know what's going through his mind but, I'm not going to find out seeing as how he still won't let me near Sara.

I was in the middle of my art class and then Aoi whispered to me.

"You can still sense it as well, can't you? I have a bad feeling that someone is after you."

"Yeah, I know, just keep an eye out."

I said to Aoi as I continued my painting.

3RD PERSON POV

Outside of the school building, Sora was talking to Koga about their plan to kidnap Kano and torture her.

"So how do we capture her?"

"That'll be easy, your sister will be the one to draw her out."

Sora frowned but then Koga continued.

"You can make a fake note and make it look like it's from Sara but, we'll be waiting for her to show."

"I see, but, aren't you forgetting something? her demon powers, she relies on that power to fight back."

"I know and when she does learn it's a trap I'll use my sealing spell to stop her."

Sora smirked at this and then he went back to class. During last period Kano had to leave early so she can go to a photoshoot. After she got changed into her casual wear at home, she spotted a note that was in her blazer pocket. Kano opened it and she noticed that it was from Sara.

"My brother has decided to let me see you, once you've got free time after work, meet me in the forest, I don't want Sora to see me, from Sara."

Kano knew that there was something wrong with this note but, she had to investigate anyway without letting Remi know about it. Kano got to the forest and she had her hand on the hilt of her sword and she looked around.

"Something doesn't feel right, Kano, keep guard up."

"I know, Aoi."

Kano said to Aoi in her head as she continued to keep an eye out for Sara who still has yet to show up. Suddenly, Kano noticed the air got really cold and then the forest became really foggy and she started to shiver from the cold.

KANO'S POV

"Brr! what the hell! why did it suddenly got cold?! did the friggin weather channel got it wrong?!"

I shouted angrily and then I realised who might be doing this. I frowned angrily and I shouted.

"Sora!"

My ears and twin tails popped out and some of the fog begun to disappear a bit as my tails spun a little to get rid of some of it. Just then I heard an evil chuckle and I realised who else was here. Koga approached me from the fog and he smirked at me evilly.

"Hello Kano."

"You!"

I created a fireball and when I was about to throw it at him, a large chunk of Ice appeared and my arm got caught in it. That was when I realised Sora was here and I was right, I watched Sora approaching me from the shadows and he had an emotionless look on his face.