The Final Battle Begins

KANO'S POV

"This is bad, the portal is very close to being opened, Koga is just stalling us!"

"I realise that!"

I shouted at Raiden since we weren't sure what to do at this point. I looked at the portal and then the others below. I looked at Raiden and I then said to him and Louisa.

"Louisa, you and Raiden get to the portal and do whatever you can to stop or slow down the process."

"What?! are you crazy?! you can't take Koga by yourself!"

"Do you have any better suggestions?! I'm all ears!!"

I yelled angrily to Raiden. Raiden and Louisa were silent and she then said to me.

"All right, but be careful!"

"Hey! Louisa!"

Raiden shouted before she flew while still having a hold of Raiden. Koga was about to attack them but I threw one of my fireballs at his arm. Koga shouted in pain and then he glares at me.

"You little... heh, no matter, it's too late for you anyway."

Koga said before he flew towards me and I got my sword ready before I charged towards him.

3RD PERSON POV

Louisa got to the portal and then she drops Raiden on the ground. Raiden lands on his feet and he glared at Louisa and shouted.

"You idiot! why did you take off like that?!"

"Don't worry, I'm heading back to help her out, you just concentrate on destroying this portal."

"But Kano needs me!"

"Not right she doesn't and besides, you can't use fire and you don't have the ability to hover in the air, you're at a disadvantage."

Raiden was shocked when Louisa told him this and he then lowered his head. Raiden looked back at Louisa and he said to her.

"All right, make sure you two do what you can to stop Koga."

Louisa nodded her head before she flew off to help Kano. Raiden looked at the portal and he ran towards the portal. Raiden looked around and he watched the centre of the portal glow and the sphere was getting bigger and bigger. Raiden looked around and he noticed the pillars surrounding the portal were holding it up and giving it the power to open it.

Raiden frowned and he was about to use his phantom paw until a familiar voice said to him.

"That won't work."

Raiden turned around and the Igarashi twins were standing there. Sora was slightly better after Raiden beaten him up earlier. Raiden stopped using his phantom paw and he smirked at Sora.

"So you and Sera have decided to help out after all."

Sora nodded his head and he then said to Raiden.

"Of course, I owe you guys big time besides, using your powers against that thing isn't going to work if you do, then that would mean giving the portal more power to open the spirit world, the only way for you to destroy that thing completely is to get rid of the pillars, they're the only things that are trying to open gate."

"You got any suggestions?"

"I do, Sera and I can try and slow down the process by freezing the pillars first and then you can use your demon powers on the pillars to destroy them completely but, you're gonna have to be quick just like the sphere in the centre, the pillars will also absorb your powers."