The Battle Begins

3RD PERSON POV

In the human world, Sara was in her room working on her art and then she looked out of her window.

'Something isn't right, Kano-nee has gone missing, Sora has been acting weird and now the vampire brothers have gone to the demon world too...'

Sara puts down her pencil and then she left the house to look for her brother and the others. 

Back in the demon world, Karl was telling his sons about where Kano and Raiden are. Ruki was surprised when he heard Ronin's name and he then spoke up.

"The Bakenko king Ronin? he's back?"

"Yes, after learning about Koga's return, Ronin came back he explained to me why he had been gone all this time and now, he's helping Kano to get stronger."

Karl said to Kano's friends and the vampire brothers. Ayato glared at Karl and he then asked him.

"Tell us where she is, we have to know if she's all right!"

"I'm sorry, it's best that you guys don't know where she is, besides, Ronin's barrier around his kingdom is way stronger than mines so you'll have some trouble looking for her."

"But Raiden-kun didn't have any trouble, so how did he even get to Ronin's castle?"

Karl chuckled and he then said to them.

"Haven't you guys figured it out already? Raiden was able to sense Ronin's barrier because he's also a Bakeneko and he's a lot like Ronin as well."

The others were confused at this for a moment until Carla spoke up.

"Wait a second, are you trying to tell us that Ronin and Raiden are related?"

"Of course, after all, they're father and son."

The others were shocked by this and then Louisa spoke up.

"No way, so that means Raiden really is a Prince, the prince of Bakenekos! ahh~"

Louisa fell backwards and then Yuma catches her time.

"Just thinking about it makes me weak in the knees."

"Get a hold of yourself."

Ruki said to her with a frown on his face. Reiji then asked Karl.

"When do we get to see Kano again?"

"I don't know but for the time being just try and be patient until Kano returns just stay here in the castle, besides, Kano has Raiden to take care of her."

The brothers groaned annoyingly when he said this.

Back in Ronin's castle, Raiden and Kano were playing the acoustic guitars and they were singing since they were in the middle of writing a new song.

KANO'S POV

You spoke a word and life began
Told oceans where to start and where to end
You set in motion time and space
But still you come and you call to me by name
Still you come and you call to me by name  

If you can hold the stars in place
You can hold my heart the same

Whenever I fall away
Whenever I start to break
So here I am, lifting up my heart
To the one who holds the stars  

I smiled at Raiden after he sang that part and he then smiled back at me.

"Those were nice lyrics you came up with Kano."

"Thank you, I thought it was best that you sang the main parts and I did the back up singing."

"The guys are gonna love you once this is done, now what should the second verse be?"