The New Student Raiden Yamashina

3RD PERSON POV

As some of the students gathered in the auditorium for a school assembly, the mysterious boy from before rode on his motorbike to school.

*The Motorbike the boy was riding while on his way to school*

Once he parked it, he took off his helmet and shook his head so that bits of his hair wasn't in the way. He got off his bike and he smirked at the school. He got his guitar case and his school bag before entering the school building.

Meanwhile, the headteacher was going over some boring things with the students until she mentioned about the winter festival they were holding on the day before the students stop for their holidays.

KANO'S POV

I yawned a little as the headteacher went on. I felt something on my shoulder and when I looked it was Ayato and he seemed bored and tired out of his mind.

"How much longer is this gonna take?"

Ayato whispered annoyingly. I giggled quietly and I said to him.

"Just hang in there a little longer Ayato."

I patted his head when I said this and he seemed to enjoy it. The headteacher then spoke up.

"There's one more announcement I would like to let you all know,  we have a new student and he comes from America."

I was shocked by this and that caught my attention because I thought it might have been HIM. The students whispered to each other when they heard this and when the headteacher was about to continue, the lights suddenly went out which caught us by surprise. Ayato sat up from leaning on my shoulder and he spoke up.

"What's going on?!"

I looked around and then a singing voice that I knew appeared.

Play video~

Osaekirezu ni, afuredashita omoi wo
hajirau koto wa nai yo 

(Now that the weight has been lifted, feelings overflow,
we don't have to be ashamed)

The lights came back and we looked at the stage and there was a boy with navy blue hair with a ponytail tied to the side and he wore the night school's blazer but the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows so that his wrist accessories weren't in the way. (See above)

Hakari ni noseta akai ringo wa
tokenai yakusoku, hoshi gatte ita
mune no oku ni wa, yokan ga mebae
haruka, kanata ni wa ushina ikaketeta 'keshiki' ga...

(Placing them on the scales, these red apples
I don't wish for our promise to dissolve Inside my chest,
I have a feeling something will sprout Far away,
over there, it is losing its "scenery"...)