Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past

3RD PERSON POV

In Koga's castle, Koga and Sora headed to the dungeons and when they got there, some of the soldiers were in a panic. Koga frowned a little and he then asked them.

"Hey! what's going on here?!"

"Koga-sama! we've got a problem! the girl has escaped!"

"What?!"

Koga shouted angrily and then he went into the cell and he noticed that the shackles had been broken off. Sora looked around and he then asked Koga.

"Koga, what do you think happened?"

"I can tell you this much, there's no way Kano could have broken these herself seeing as how I sealed off her powers, which means someone broke in here and helped her and the question is, who?"

"I think I do, it might have been those vampire scum!"

"I agree but, they couldn't have caught on that quickly, which means there's only one son in the Sakamaki family that I know of, Kino."

Sora was surprised by this and he then asked Koga.

"Who's Kino?"

"Kino was created from Karl's powers and now he's under the impression that he's Karl's illegitimate son and he's a selfish Prince to top it off and he's got this weird fixation on Katsumi when we first arrived here in the demon world, I think he also had a crush on her as well."

Sora stuck out his tongue out in disgust.

"Ugh! gross, you won't catch me falling in love with a human especially one who turns out to be the enemy."

"I know, anyway, it doesn't matter, Kano's powers are sealed off and there's nothing Kino or Karl can do about it."

"What if they find someone who can break the seal?"

"They can't, you see, there's no one in this world who can do it, except for Ronin, Raiden's father, he's known for breaking seals and creating them but he's long gone."

"What if they found him? what will we do then?"

Koga's eyes widen and he then slumped down his shoulders.

"You're right, Sora, here's what we're gonna do, you head back to the human world and stay with your sister until I give the word for you to come back here, we don't want her to know what's been going here, meanwhile, I'll see if I can find out where Kino has taken Kano, I get the feeling that he's up to something."

Sora nodded his head and then he left the dungeons. Koga looked at the red moon and he then thought to himself.

'You won't stop me this time Katsumi, once I've dealt with Kano, I'll take all of the souls from the other side and I'll become stronger than that fool Takeo.'

Back in Castle Eden, Kano opened her eyes and she slowly sat up on the bed and she didn't feel sore as she did before.

KANO'S POV

I carefully got off the bed and I didn't feel sore anymore. I put my boots and jacket back on before tying my hair back into a ponytail. I looked out of the window and I noticed that I wasn't in castle Eden anymore because when I looked out of the window, I noticed that the castle was a few distances away. 

'Weird, when I came to earlier, I could have sworn I was in castle Eden.'

I thought to myself as I tried to remember what happened and that was when I remembered about Ronin placing his hand on my head and then I blacked out. Aoi then spoke up.