All Under Control

Tori's P.O.V.

    I woke up in a cold dark room with a bright light blinding my eyes. Is this how Matt felt before he went blind?

     I squinted my eyes into the bright light and took in as much of my surroundings as I could, though my senses were still coming back to me. It was small, there was a one sided glass on the wall to my right. I was in the center of the room and there was about 4 feet of space between me and the walls.

     I looked down and that's when I noticed the restraint's around my arms, wrists, and waist. I wasn't wearing my clothes from earlier, instead I was wearing grey scrubs and I had been stripped of my jewelry/hidden weapons. 

     My hair felt messy and tangled, probably from all the fighting I did.

     My eyes were still foggy and my hearing was fading in and out. They must have drugged me to get me in here. Memories of today flooded back to me right on schedule. 

     The last thing I remember was secretly telling Sera information as we were all chained and taken through the prison. Then there was Scott's rambling about how this was all my fault. 

     We were separated and that was went everything went black. Though this was not the first time I had been drugged and was about to be interrogated my brain still hurt and felt like it was being squished in every direction at once.

      Over the years I have learned how to get past most of the groggy and sleepy effects, Sera on the other hand... Not so much! I can only imagine the things she was saying right now.

     I was brought back into reality as I heard a metal door creek open and footsteps fast approach. There was a dark figure that made it's way around the small metal table and sat down in front of me. Because of the bright light blasting my eyeballs I had to squint and could only see pieces of a silhouette.

     "Hello again stranger." The voice muttered, I recognized it as Tony's and lulled my head to the side in annoyance. 

Now do I, A: Pretend like I'm drugged, B: Remain silent, or C: Manipulate him into giving me my answers..... How about a bit of all three?

     I smirked but remained looking at the still blurry wall. "If only you knew." I muttered, I wanted my voice to come out confident but it came out groggy instead. 

Stupid vocal chords!

     "She talks!" He exclaimed. "After all the gibberish you spoke when we were drugging you I thought you couldn't speak English. What were you speaking Russian? Latin? Greek?" He mocked, I rolled my eyes and lolled my head over to him to  keep the groggy look. 

     "It's called Seraian." I told him matter of factually. I heard a beep and him faintly tell Friday to look it up. "You can't find it stupid. I made it up so the only translation you will be able to find is the one in my brain." I informed him with a sarcastic laugh.

     "Well, I'm sure we'll get that translation out of you one way of another. You drink or do we need to give you more shots?" He said, more prideful then he should have. 

     I slowly tilted my head back to face him, glaring daggers at him. "If you had any idea who I was or what I have been through. You would know that you won't get anything that I,only I, don't want you to know out of me. Put me in a cell, take away my life, torture me if you must. What makes you think it will work this time?" I said it all cold and firm, yet showed no emotion except rage.

     "Well then let's start there," He began, completely ignoring my threat. I heard the sounds of paper slapping against each other. "Who are you?" He asked, leaning closer so I could now see the top of his short spiked hair.