Welcome To Wakanda

Tori's P.O.V.

     We stepped down the familiar backdrop of the jet. The warm light of the sun flooded into my squinted eyes and warmed my soft skin. The palace was positively marvelous. The sun created a sparkling glow on the golden exterior.

     It had several large dome shaped peeks sprouting from the main building. One large panther was in place as the doorway. I stepped down onto the circle landing platform and let the image sink into my mind.

     I had been here before for work but I was never given the chance to admire it. A soft breeze nipped at my collar bone to snake around my neck.

     I gripped the neck of my cotton white shirt and pulled it higher up. It helped a little in covering my neck but regardless I draped my hair along my shoulders.

     Clint, Bruce, and Rhodey were in the jet running over the layout of the building a few times. Sam and Steve were standing at the edge of the platform having a quiet conversation. My guess was that Steve was nervous about waking Bucky up.

     Who could blame him? 

     I wrapped my arms around my waist and looked to my feet. My long black boots had come undone. I frowned before lowering myself to the ground.

     The thick ties slid through my fingers as I tied them up. I did one last tug before I was satisfied.

     A small brunette caught my blue eyes. The sun highlighted her short brown locks as she stumbled out of the jet.

     I smirked. "You're up!" She nodded her head and continued to wipe the sleep from her eyes. She used the sleeve of her baby blue shoulder-less shirt to do so. I looked down at my own jeggings before glancing at her black leggings.

     I stood to take a stand be her. Although she looked nice we both needed showers. That much was clear.

     "Stupid sun." She muttered, so low I almost didn't hear it. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

     "So did you sleep well?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the memory of her curled into Loki's arms. She shook her head with a childish frown. "I woke up alone, cold, and smashed my head into the wall." She complained, letting her hands fall to her sides.

     "You poor thing! You got to sleep for 3 hours while the rest of us worked!" I teased, she glared at me with her chocolate brown eyes. I smirked, messing with a groggy Sera was always fun.

     There was a bit of silence she seemed to be looking for something but I decided to take in the view. The landscape was vast and covered in a lush green. A few houses were scattered here and there but it was mostly fresh jungle. The air was sweet and you could feel life fill your lungs with every breath.

     If only it could stay like this. Beautiful soft blonde hair that glowed in the light. The smile that made my heart palpitate faster then it should. The crystal blue eyes and linger in my dreams. And the muscles trying to poke through the thin fabric of the white grey T-shirt.

     A smirk found his light pink lips. "Liking the view?" Steve asked, stopping a few feet before me. My eyes widened slightly at him catching my stare though I tried to play it off. My feet took my right up to his chest and a craned my head in thought.

     "It will suffice." I said, squinting my eyes as if I was thinking deeply. He let out a soft laugh before walking past me. Sam walked past me and sent me a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

     I watched them walk over to join the rest of the group. Tony, Steve, Scott, Sam, Wanda, Clint, Peter, Thor, and Bruce all stood in a circle near the jet.