It Wasn't A Kiss!!

Tori's P.O.V.

     I slid my leg down the car and opened the door. I have to say not only does the leather catsuit feel good, it give me a confidence I haven't felt before.

     I peeled the door open and slipped inside. "Hey there!" I said with an evil smirk, closing the door behind me. 

     Tony looked up from his phone and didn't recognize me for a moment. That's when I heard the echo of a car door closing through the limousine. "Not you  again!" He groaned, throwing his phone and facing me completely. 

     "Now Steve!" I yelled across the car. I kicked tony against the seat and held him there. "Uh, is this a good time to tell you that I can't drive?" Steve asked, embarrassed. "WHat?!" I yelled, Tony jumped on me and tackled me to the floor.

     He tried to grab my wrists and pin me down but I dug my nails into his hairy arms and kicked him in-between the legs. 

     I rolled over on top of him and took out the fist thing I found in my belt. "Go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep!!" I chanted, crushing the gas pill in-front of his nose.

     His pupils dilated but he refused to black out. He threw me off of him and my back hit the inside of the car door. 

      'Come on now girl you know I want your love!' Ed Sheeran came blasting our ear drums out! I covered my ears with my hot hands and crouched onto the ground. "Steve what the HECK are you doing up there!!??!" I yelled over the music, straining my voice in the process. 

     I think I heard him yell back a sorry but my attention was quickly drawn away as a repulser cam flying at me. 

     I sprung back onto one of the seats and flipped my hair out of my face to see Tony. From all around the room different pieces were coming out of the car and forming his suit. If he wasn't trying to kill me I would be slightly impressed but I had my hands full.

     I sat up in the seat and darted to the other side as he fired at me again. Once that blast had landed in the leather next to me I charged at him.

Need to find a weak spot in his suit.

     I held up my arm to block him from repluser punching me in the face! I He turned his Iron head at me in surprise but held up his other hand. "I got it!" Steve yelled. 

     The car jerked forward at full speed causing me to fall on my behind. Tony caught himself before his Iron face hit the ground but then the car jerked forward and we both fell through the limo towards the front of the car. 

     "Sorry!" Steve yelled over the still blasting song of Shape of You. I popped my head up and saw that I was laying directly next Tony. I swung one of my legs up and over his Iron chest plate.

     "Don't worry, I won't tell Pepper." I hissed, reaching into my black belt and pulling out a Widows bite. I jammed it in his Iron neck and stood up at the electricity coursed through his suit.

     I hadn't even realized the song had changed until I stood up, sweaty in triumph.

'Oh, look what you made me do'

     Then I heard an unsettling, female, robotic voice. "Power full 100%." She spoke, my eyes grew wide. Tony stood up and pointed all of his blasts at me. Before he could the car jerked swerved to the left and we fell back onto the all too familiar black carpet.

     Tony toke no time to waste and came at me. I was up against the inside of the car and he threw a punch. I moved my head and it went straight through the car. I looked at him shocked. "Take it easy!" I commanded.