Sort Of Stole A Ship

Tori's P.O.V.

     "Tony maybe you should press-"

     "I've pressed that button seven times!" 

     "Well what about-"

     "I've pressed every button on this thing it's not working!!!" He fumed, slamming his hands against the control panel.

     I blinked at my childish brother. My blue eyes scanned the vast amount of buttons and lights for something that might help us. 

     "Well maybe it not about butto-"

     "Tori I am a genus inventor and billionaire I think I can handle figuring out a ship!!" He roared, smashing his fist against the next button in his search.

       A loud alarm went off and the ship began to blink red. I stared at the sky in front of us. "Well that didn't work."

     "Thank you for your commentary it really helps!!" He sassed, frantically trying to turn it off.

     "I was just thinking, maybe it needs a key." The alarm shut down and he looked at as though I had just committed the largest sin in the world. "A KEY?!?!"

     He smashed a thumb drive into the ship and pulled at his face. "Friday study the ship, tell me how it works."

     "I'm afraid I can be of no assistance sir." The robotic voice replied. Tony froze. "And why not?!"

     "The hacking program requires a stable internet connection to use and I'm afraid I don't have the proper code to login."

     Tony's eye twitched.

     Sera's voice filled our ears. "I can give you the password to the wifi-"

     "NO! I am Tony freaking Stark since when do I need INTERNET CONNECTION?!"

     His crazed eyes looked to me for an answer. "HMMM when???? Since WHEN?!" I shook my head. "I don't know."

     "WHY! Why don't you know???" I opened my mouth to speak before he cut me off. "You're supposed to know these things!!!"

     I rolled my eyes at my brother and blocked out his rambling.

     As I studied the control panel I saw all the regular controls. They were all in the right places and in theory the ship should be working by now. As my eyes skimmed the multi colored panel I noticed a fundamental item was missing. 

     There was no joy stick. Also the seat was much too far from the panel.

Odd.

     I placed my hands on my lap and peered under the panel. My eyes landed on a big blinking blue button. I pressed it with my pointer finger. It clicked and then a faint beeping filled my ears.

     I looked back up at the control panel. There was a familiar red button only now it was blinking. I swiftly pressed it before collapsing into my seat.

     The engine roared and the ship came alive. All the buttons and lights lit up and sparkled. A blue hologram joy stick materialized before my eyes. It must have been on auto pilot because I felt the ship rise into the air. The clouds danced near us before brushing past our wind shield.

     I looked to my brother. His eyes were pressed shut as was his raised fist. "I pressed that button....... Six....... Times........" His voice cracked as though it pained him to speak of these things.

     "What did you do differently why did it work for you?!" I shrugged, setting my hands on the weel. "Magic." His brown eyes glared at me before he rose from the chair.