Battle To The Death

Tori's P.O.V.

     The fighting had engaged almost instantly. We had split up into two groups to each take on the two opponents.

     The two beings charged at us from the castle. Corvus and Black Dwarf. They both had a menacing look in their eyes, I felt myself glare at them. I looked past Steve and to Tony.

     "Go! You guys take the one on the left we got the one on the right!" He announced, flying into the air. We all nodded and split up.

     Me, Steve, Bucky, Tony, Peter, and Scott all took off after Black Dwarf. The large rock like being charged us and let out a growl. I slid between his legs and spun around behind him. Bucky landed a punch to his jaw but froze when it had no effect.

     Tony soared high and landed a few blasts to his face. The monster swung his arms around as Peter began to climb up his back. I had to tuck and roll to avoid being smashed.

     Steve helped me to a stand before kicking up the orange dirt as he ran. He began to throw his plasma shield at the monsters face as Bucky jabbed and kicked at his legs. It growled and landed a punch to Steve's gut.

     I looked to the black star glittered sky and saw Tony flying with Peter attached to his back. "This thing is like un-breakable!!" Peter yelled, shooting a web at the creatures face. 

     It growled and scratched at the webbing. I nodded my head before giving Scott a thumbs up. "Yeah I see that Peter!" Scott threw the shrink disc into the air only for it to bounce off the monster's skin.

     We both yelled as we leaped out of the way.  My elbows hit the hard dirt as I landed with a thud. I looked up through the dust and saw Tony and Peter trying to distract the monster from above. 

     I pushed myself off the dirt and sprinted over to Scott. "I have an idea." I told him, glancing at the fight beside us. He groaned as he got off the dirt. "What?"

     "I need you to beat me up." I instructed, letting my arms fall to my sides. His eyes widened under his mask. "What?!?!" 

     I nodded my head. "You heard me, beat me up!" He shook his head like I was crazy. "Why?!?!" Cause, if we can't hurt the thing you can hurt me, then I can give the thing my pain.

     He shook his head and let out a sigh. "Okay?" He raised his fist and landed a punch to my gut. I groaned but nodded my head. "Harder!" 

     He punched me again, with more force. I growled and hunched over. "Look I don't know about thi-" Before he could finish I interrupted him. "Just hit me fool!" 

      "Fine!" He yelled, punching me across the jaw. I felt a hot liquid drip from my lip. I smiled and held my face. He landed another punch to my abdomen and swung again. I caught his fist and flipped him onto his back with ease. 

     "Okay that's enough!!" I groaned, hissing in pain as I wobbled over to the fight. Scott just lay on the ground behind me in shock.

     I avoided Steve's back swing and went behind the monster. I placed my hands on his exposed waist and sent my pain into it. It growled and I felt it's backhand come into contact with my face. 

      The pain from before was gone but I could feel that he had dodged it. I pushed myself up onto my side as I fought against the new pain surging from my face. There was a stinging cut on my face and a small trickle of red dripped from it.

     I shook my head and forced myself off the ground. "What if we try and kill it from the inside??" Scott suggested, taking a step back as the monster wobbled in rage.