The Picture

Tori's P.O.V.

     I marched through the halls of the ship in search of Peter. I made a sharp left turn into the cafeteria and my eyes flashed with delight. There he was, pale, weak, skin, and bones sitting at a table with Luis and Scott.

     "You!!" I yelled, marching over to him. He jumped in his chair and tried to run but I caught him by the collar. I yanked his collar up to his nose and slammed his back against the table.

     "Delete it!!" I hissed, coming nose to nose with the frightened teen. "Tori! Hey, d-did you shower, you smell nice?" He asked, voice going up a few octaves in fear. 

     I widened my eyes and let the intimidation flow freely. "Quit changing to subject and delete it!!" 

     His brown eyes widened in fear and he slowly started to sink into his shirt. "Look, j-just let me go I'm sure w-we can come t-to some kind of agreement." He stuttered. My blue eyes stared into his shrimpy soul as he shivered with fear.

     "Or else?" I barked, not taking the silence I was getting from him. "Or else I push this button-" I whipped around to see Scott holding Peter's phone. "-and this picture goes on Instagram."

    My eyes darted to the small device in his hand. There was the picture of me and and Steve kissing in Tony's lab. His hand was on my lower back while mine was intertwined in his hair. 

     Inside I wanted to rip the phone out of his hands and knock both his and Peter's lights out. Though Luis was a witness and I had the feeling he was one of those people who really don't do much but for some reason they never die in a battle.

     I looked into Scott's frightened but firm eyes. "So what, the kid has like 2 followers." I brushed off, hoping he would surrender.

     Scott put his finger on the screen and opened the caption. "Maybe, but read the hashtags." My blue eyes widened in slight fear. "These are and I quote, #CaptainGetTheGirl #ToriRogers #Stark #IronMan #StarkRogers #OTP #IShipThem #HOT #CutestCouple #TooCute #CoupleGOALS #Love #ShhhDon'tTell #TooCute #ENews #Komo4 #MoreToCome #ShouldIStartAFanPage #Spiderman #SpiderSpy." He finished and returned to the image.

     I looked back at Peter and resisted the urge to rip his throat out. "You have no idea what you've started!" I seethed, tightening my grip on the fabric. He held up his hands. "In my defense, have you seen your selves?!?! You are too perfect for each other! You're like the evil night and Steve is the perfect day!" He whimpered.

     Before I could do anything else Scott spoke up again. "What's it going to be Tori?" I glared back at him, considering my options.

     I finally selected one and forcefully let go of Peter. "Fine, let's talk." My voice dripped with venom. "Thank you!" Peter breathed, ruffling out his wrinkled t-shirt.

     "Woah man, for a moment there I thought she was going to kill you! You know she had that like murderess look in her eye!" Luis exclaimed, placing a hand over his heart.

     I glared at him before looking back at Peter. "What do you want?" I hissed, clenching my fists.

     The teen was dumb enough to smirk. "That's better." I lunged at him for a second to make him shrivel in fear. 

     "Well it's going to cost you. If you don't want it on the internet then you're going to have to step out of your comfort zone." He informed, slowly standing fully.

     "I got that part now cut to the chase!" 

     "I need you to get a picture for me."