Shaken

Steve's P.O.V.

     That's when all hell broke loose. Shots were fired, things were thrown, it quickly became a war zone. The blue woman charged at me, I'm guessing she wanted her spear back. 

     I twisted it behind my back out of her reach. She growled and threw a punch at my gut. I spun the pitch fork and deflected it. She hissed in pain as the metal hit her hand. 

     I spun and plunged a kick into her abdomen. She was forced to the ground and let out a growl. Pushing herself off the ground she lunged at me.

     Though she was electrocuted by a small bite. I looked to the silver haired woman standing next to me. "Where have you been?"

     She dodged a jab from the blue woman. "Oh you know me just pissing people off, trying not to die!!!!" She exclaimed, kicking the woman in the face.

     The blue woman soon recovered and knocked Nat off her feet. As she charged me I raised the fork, aiming it at her chest. To my surprise a large energy blast flew out.

     My blue eyes widened as she fell to the ground, not moving. Natasha looked at me accusingly. I quickly dropped the pitch fork like it was some sort of despise. "I didn't do it!!" 

     She rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the ground. As she neared the lifeless alien she gave it a kick. 

     "Steeeve! You killed her!" She scoldingly placed her hands on her hips. My eyebrows flew up and I started throwing my hands around. "I didn't know it was going to do that!!!"

     Nat shook her head. "We're going to have to hide the body." My heart fell. I didn't like killing people.

     Just then I felt two hands snake around my neck. The blue woman barred her teeth at me, squeezing the life out of my neck. "Not dead!! Very not dead!!!!" I chocked out as she tossed me into the wall behind me.

     She woman released me and ran to her pitch fork. She went to raise it but before she could thrust it an arrow pierced through her shoulder. She dropped the pitch fork and yelped in pain.

     "Need a little help?" Clint asked, re-loading his bow with a new arrow. Natasha sent Clint a smile. The blue woman growled deep in her throat and ripped the arrow out of her shoulder.

     A deep red liquid flowed from the gaping hole in her arm. My shoulders fell, she didn't know when to give up.

     She flipped the pitch fork into her other palm and spun around. A blast was fired at the rafters Clint was standing on. He fell through and tumbled to the ground with a thud. 

     He pushed himself off the ground, pulling a katana from his pack. "We haven't met yet." He forced himself to a stand. "I'm Clint."

     She marched over to him, pitch fork in hand. "Wrong. Were!" She swung at him witch he deflected, twisting away from her. They went back and forth like the experts they were.

     Then a silver haired spy blocked my view. "Come on old man, gotta go to work!" She teased, extending her hand to me.

     I took it and and pulled myself up. "Do I have to??" She laughed before she saw Clint.

    The woman was gaining an advantage with every swing he failed to block. Their sword clashed again and again and she was slowly pinning him into a corner. Clint was good but it was clear she was better.

     "We need to help him!" Nat breathed, rushing over to help. I looked down at my new shield. The red white and blue formed around my arm and I threw it at the woman. She blocked it with here spear like it was nothing and continued to battle Clint.