Sogers

Tori's P.O.V.

     I sat in on the bean bag chair next to the window. The towel I was using to squeeze the water from my wet hair was growing damp in my fingers. My chest expanded as a steady breath of oxygen flowed through my lungs.

     I finished drying my hair and looked to the group behind me. Peter was sitting on the couch with his legs laid along it. He held an ice pack to his ribs. They were only fractured now not broken because of his super healing powers.

     Tony was sitting on the stool in front of the counter and Wanda was munching on an apple behind him. Strange was reading a book while his red cape made him levitate off the ground.

     Bucky and Sam we playing an intense game of chess while Scott and Luis played ping pong in the other room. Sera had decided to take some time alone in the viewing room. No one stopped her, she lost some one and no one could even begin to comprehend what she felt.

     I draped my long damp hair over my shoulder and let out a sigh. Thankfully everyone had been able to take a shower in the first 3 hours we had been on the ship. The last one in right now was Steve.

     "Guys I love the way the Earth rotates. It really makes my day." Peter spoke up. Both me and Tony both sent him a look. He avoided our eyes and kept a calm face.

     I looked to my brother looking for answers. We both shrugged and returned our eyes to the star line.

     "Hey Wanda, what do planets read?" Peter asked. Her perfect brows knit together in confusion. "What?" She muttered, biting further into her apple. "Comet books."

     Wanda closed her eyes and let out a huff of air. She slowly shook her head and resumed her snack. "Peter, maybe you should rest for a little while." Tony suggested, catching Sam and Bucky's attention.

     Peter nodded and laid down a little bit more. There was a silence before the teen spoke up again. "Look Mr. Stark I just want you to know, you are living, you take up space, you are very mass-ive. You matter."

     Bucky snorted at that one but quickly covered it up with a cough when Tony sent him a glare. I puffed out my lower lips, feeling the urge to laugh but wanting to see how this ends.

     Bucky and Sam went back to their game. "Mass-ive." Sam whispered, shaking his head. Peter closed his eyes before speaking it up again.

     "Hey Sam." Sam looked at the relaxing teen. "Yeah?"

     "What do aliens on the metric system say?" He paused before a grin spread across his face. "Take me to your litter."

     "Why are you like this?" Tony thought out loud, rubbing his face.

     I shook my head and waited for the next joke. "What kind of music to planets sing? Neptunes." This time he didn't wait for a response and kept going. "Tori, what's a light year?" I quirked an eyebrow at him. "Same as a regular year but with less calories."

     This one I couldn't hide my smirk. "Bucky, why did Mickey Mouse go to space? He was looking for Pluto." Bucky rolled his eyes and went back to his game.

     "How do you plan a galactic party?" Peter asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Tony. "How?" Tony spat.

     "You planet." Peter answered, falling into a fit of giggles. Tony blinked. "I should have left you on Earth.     

     Peter only laughed harder, so hard tears started to form in his brown eyes. I shook my head and rose from my spot on the floor. I began to walk out of the room but Sam and Bucky's game caught my eye.