Brooke

Tori's P.O.V.

I leaned against the wall of the living room. Steve sat on the couch talking boy stuff with Bucky. Sam was chowing down on a chocolate cake at the kitchen counter. Scott was trying to throw grapes into Luis' mouth but was missing horribly. Wanda was getting the feel of her powers again as she spun different objects in the air.

Tony was pacing around the room tapping away at his tablet. Just then the sound of laughing teens filled my ears. In walked Peter with a girl I had never seen before. She had deep crystal blue eyes like mine, straight brown hair with blonde highlights hidden inside.

Black glasses were pushed up to the bridge of her button nose and a smile adorned her light pink lips. She had light skin like Peter but she was several inches shorter than him.

A tight mini skirt clung to her waist and a Spiderman T-shirt covering her top half. She had red sneakers on with long stockings that stopped at her knees.

Her eyes left Peter's face and she froze in place. It was almost as if someone had glued her to the floor. Her mouth fell open before forming the largest smile ever known to man.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I twisted my face in pain as her yelling began to cause a ring in my ears. Steve and Bucky both turned to face the flabbergasted teen. Sam stopped mid-chew and Scott hit Luis in the eye with a grape.

Wanda slowly lowered the different objects back in their places and faced her slowly. Tony dropped the tablet and rushed over to her. He wrapped her in a huge hug. She laughed as he twirled her in the air before setting her back down. "Oh I missed you so much!" He mumbled, standing back to take a good look at her.

I placed my hand on my chin as I studied her. I had to admit she looked like Tony. She had the same facial structure as he did. Their hair was the same color of his minis the blonde highlights.

She had the build of a Stark and you could see she was apart of the family. What I felt was cool was that she had the same eyes I did. Our grandmother's eyes.

A smile seemed to be permanently stuck on her lips. Peter's cheeks were still a bright pink as he grabbed Brooke's hand. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed, beginning to jump up and down with excitement.

Steve rose from the couch and made his way over to Brooke. "Hi, I'm-"

"CAPTAIN AMERICA I KNOW!!" Brooke yelled a little too loud. His eyes widened as she attacked him in a bear hug. Steve looked to Peter then to Tony who were both speechless. "Is this normal?" He asked, but before he could answer Brooke squeezed him tighter.

"Please don't let this be a dream!" She whispered to herself. When she opened her blue eyes they landed on Bucky who was sitting on the couch.

The man froze like a dear in the headlights. "No no n--OOF!!" He grouched, being smooshed as far into the couch as the furniture would allow.

Brooke had full on tackled him and smothered him in a hug. "I just want you to know that I love you and forgive you for killing my grandparents!!" Brooke recited, putting a warm smile on her lips as she squeezed him tighter then normal.

His eyes filled with regret and desperation as the oxygen left his lungs. Just like with Steve she jumped off of him and went to the next person who happened to be Luis and Scott.

She gave them a group hug and swayed in joy. She let go of them and turned to go hug Sam who as at the kitchen counter. He held up a hand and swallowed the chocolate cake in his mouth.