Prologue

Axl
*

Now I see her and I just feel this urge, this immense urge to ensure that shiny smile on her face never fades. Her soul, a broken soul searching for peace; can find it's equity. I could give up the most luxurious things, my power, my freedom only for her. It would be an honor to be a slave for her love, I would be a toy by my own will,  to spend my eternal days holding her in my arms.

For her, I would cross mountains, rivers, worlds, and galaxies if I have to. Only to see her. I would fight storms, cyclones, monster, and demons even my own destiny, just to be able to have her bright violet eyes gazing at me. Live the glory of being by her side because she's my medicine. I need forever to keep me alive, I have fallen in love and there's no turning back. Only to feel this happiness, this complete happiness Camille brings to my heart. 

*

*

*

*

Camille
*

I've always liked the smell of this place. The smell of salty air as the tide breaks at shore. The forever green forest dancing at the rhythm of a cool breeze. To wake up every day into an enveloping sound of waves splashing against the rocks, birds singing in harmony as they take off to the clear sky, and the fish swimming in the air. The brightness and vastness of the sky gives me freedom and in peace, a feeling a craved with desperation. 

The darkness that always followed me, turned out to be the brightest light of hope and purity that ever existed in my life. A light that gave me more than I needed. Now everywhere I go, anywhere I will go, I will walk with the light that lit up my heart since I was born. Now I will walk my path and never turn back because as the Great God of Destiny and Life has granted, I will find the light to shine through the dark and guide the lost soul of every being that shares a similar experience with me. 

To show the universe that, at the end of the tunnel there's light. Falling into the scariest cliff can also make you fly. That crying can heal a broken heart, that speaking out can be frightening but will set you free. That dreaming and hoping will take you straight towards the hand of love and happiness. 

__

"Are you trying to run away from me?" Axl surprises the girl, at the same time his arms gently wrap around her waist. She fits right in, the perfect place she will never leave. Camille's heart swoops at the closeness of her beloved God. 

"I would never," she reassures him, settling down as he leans down to breathe in her hair. Her long delicate hair that's always showered with flowers and golden dust thanks to the Goddesses. 

"How can there be a wedding without a bride?" he asks with his inviting tone that makes her weak to the knees like the first time. The mention of their wedding gives Camille a sentiment of completion she longed for so long. 

The majestic God lifts his beloved up so she doesn't have to tilt her head up. Swinging her around to finally sink into her unique violet eyes that glitter more than ever. With light and purity, Camille smiles innocently to scarp his heart where there's no more space for the insatiable love he feels for her. He reaches to her lips for a gentle kiss.

"I will never leave you," Camille whispers in a seducing tone which sends electric shocks all over the God's body.

His mesmerizing eyes, so bright in a royal blue color, just like the ocean. Full of life and love for her. Falling for his intense gaze that hypnotizes her to a point where she can never hide anything. Captivating her soul to the point she gives up everything just to stay here with him. In his world, where she sees only the light and feel the love, where the memories of the time she felt lost and excluded are now extinct. 

"I will make sure that never happens," the God of Water whispers in her ear as he wraps her up in a warm and loving embrace. 

"For eternity," Camille says in her a lovely voice, as he slowly leans down to peak her lips again.

"Further than eternity." the God adds on and seals the vow with more passion.